Since joining this forum have you moved leftward or rightward? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:45:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Since joining this forum have you moved leftward or rightward? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: skip
Leftward

Rightward

Neither/No Change

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 176

Author Topic: Since joining this forum have you moved leftward or rightward?  (Read 11245 times)
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« on: May 01, 2021, 05:04:01 PM »

I've not really changed my issue positions, but the Democratic Party has become part of the destructive Left in ways I honestly never saw happening to where, at this point, I'm a straight Republican voter.  As late as 2018 I voted Democratic for all statewide offices in Florida, and for Nelson for Senate.  That isn't happening in 2022.  I don't know if I could vote FOR Rick Scott in 2024, but I won't vote for a Democrat.  So, in terms of voting behavior (which, I suppose, is what ultimately counts), I have moved to the right.
No...you just don’t pay attention to policy at all and vote based on identity like most Americans. That’s not an attack on you, it’s an observation of human behavior.
Your “perception” of the Democrats jumping left is really something you conjured in your head because let’s be honest, nobody wants to admit to themselves they don’t vote based on logic. But in reality, this wasn’t ever about policy. Besides, I could just as easily use whatever logic you use to claim Democrats shifted left to say Republicans shifted right rapidly.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies