Since joining this forum have you moved leftward or rightward? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:38:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Since joining this forum have you moved leftward or rightward? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: skip
Leftward

Rightward

Neither/No Change

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 176

Author Topic: Since joining this forum have you moved leftward or rightward?  (Read 11122 times)
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« on: February 02, 2019, 07:37:50 PM »

I haven't changed much, though I'm not sure whether I've actually moved left on immigration, or it just seems that way since the country as a whole has charged to the right.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 01:21:31 PM »

I haven't changed much, though I'm not sure whether I've actually moved left on immigration, or it just seems that way since the country as a whole has charged to the right.

Upon further reflection, I've definitely shifted somewhat leftward on economics, maybe very slightly to the right on social issues apart from immigration. I'm also now positive that I haven't shifted on immigration, but my views which probably wouldn't have been controversial at all during the Obama years are probably considered left-wing extremism, since "moderate" on immigration seems to have gone from "we need to reduce illegal immigration but treat those who haven't committed violent crimes like human beings" to "let's restrict legal immigration more but not be too cruel about it."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies