New Zealand political discussion thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 12:38:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  New Zealand political discussion thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Zealand political discussion thread  (Read 29008 times)
The Free North
CTRattlesnake
YaBB God
United States

« on: October 13, 2021, 09:10:07 PM »

I wish I'd had the presence of mind to move to New Zealand before COVID started. Instead I have to live in the worst country in the world, the depraved US of A.

New Zealand is very expensive, and depending on your precise metrics, may offer you a lower standard of living compared to the US.  What makes you think the US is anywhere close to the 'worst'?

Lack of universal healthcare and the fact that 47% of the country are willing to vote for a genocidal maniac, probably more in 2022.

Anyone who objectively thinks that the United States is the 'worst' (or even a 'bad') country to live in is either incredibly ignorant or has absolutely no perspective on global politics and world history. These are the same people who virtue signal and grandstand about 'diversity' and 'inclusion' yet oddly only talk about moving to majority white countries. In other words, no skin in the game, no courage, just empty words based on half truths and cliches.  

To our Aus poster above, don't waste your time.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies