Eurovision Song Contest 2019 - Tel Aviv, Israel. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 10:23:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Eurovision Song Contest 2019 - Tel Aviv, Israel. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Eurovision Song Contest 2019 - Tel Aviv, Israel.  (Read 1847 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: February 01, 2019, 12:15:12 AM »

well.....I was going to come in to make fun of the racists boycotting it, but that would be really awkward now Smiley
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2019, 08:42:32 AM »

holding up the flag of the place that would murder you for your performance
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 09:02:29 AM »

Yes, we get it, you won't rest until someone else murders every single Jew in the Middle East that won't submit.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2019, 09:30:12 AM »

Yes, we get it, you won't rest until someone else murders every single Jew in the Middle East that won't submit.

Please stop arguing pointlessly. The anti-semitic strawman is dumb. Realize the widespread criticism of the Israeli crimes is unrelated to your claim. The problem with you is the lack of reasons. When arguments fail and reality shows that one side is wrong, insults or false accusations are usual resorts. For instance, everybody condemning rhe criminal Israeli government wants that every Jew in the world gets murdered. This is obviously and rificulously false. Furthermore, it's slanderous and offensive.

Free Palestine!
Who is arguing?  I just jumped to the end because we've been down this road and have seen each other go down this road that I know there is no point.  You've heard all the arguments, so have I.  I ain't changing your mind anymore than you're changing mine.  Nobody reading this would even get anything out of it.

So go back to posting your "free Palestine!" garbage and I'll keep pointing out that the people holding the sign wouldn't last 10 minutes in Gaza or Hebron.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies