Eurovision Song Contest 2019 - Tel Aviv, Israel. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:09:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Eurovision Song Contest 2019 - Tel Aviv, Israel. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Eurovision Song Contest 2019 - Tel Aviv, Israel.  (Read 1859 times)
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« on: February 01, 2019, 04:58:05 AM »

Normally I look forward to Eurovision as a fun, over-the-top little music competition.
This year, I'll be taking part in the boycott unless they choose to relocate.

Would you have a problem with a Eurovision in Russia? Or is it just the Jewish state that can't win a competition fair and square and get a reward because antisemites hate successful Jews?
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 10:23:57 AM »

Normally I look forward to Eurovision as a fun, over-the-top little music competition.
This year, I'll be taking part in the boycott unless they choose to relocate.

Would you have a problem with a Eurovision in Russia? Or is it just the Jewish state that can't win a competition fair and square and get a reward because antisemites hate successful Jews?

Yes, absolutely. It shouldn't be held in any state that condones widespread human rights abuses.
I'm not going to address your second question as it's completely asinine.

Oh, what about Belarus then? Serbia? Turkey? How about any sporting event in America, whose airstrikes harm more innocents and who, unlike Israel's army, doesn't warn innocents with flyers telling them to evacuate before airstrikes, an effort which sometimes harms the military goal of killing terrorists who are directly targeting Israeli innocents? For that matter, how about Britain and France and basically any other NATO nation who participate in these strikes?

People like Roger Waters always choose to target the Jewish state for protecting the security of its own citizens. Doesn't matter, though- this movement, indoctrinated by antisemites, is pathetically weak and lacking influence.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies