Partial Leave of Absence (1/30/2019 - 2/4/2019) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:15:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Partial Leave of Absence (1/30/2019 - 2/4/2019) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Partial Leave of Absence (1/30/2019 - 2/4/2019)  (Read 422 times)
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

« on: January 30, 2019, 10:08:14 PM »
« edited: February 03, 2019, 04:36:37 PM by KoopaDaQuick »

Dear fellow Atlasians, and members of the forum as well,

For the past week or so, I have had strong struggles with my identity. I have been in a mental crisis. I have been seeking support for this, and it's been taking up a LOT of my time. I want to contribute to the forum, and I want to do my duties. However, as I am trying to figure out who I am on the inside, I am finding it challenging to work on Atlasia stuff. While I hope I can do all the things I want to do, and while I will try as hard as I can to be the best member of parliament I can be, I must put my own mental health above some dumb game on a small forum somewhere. These strong swings of gender dysphoria, depression, helplessness, and loss of my own self-esteem are too great to ignore. Though I do love you guys, these are just feelings I can't ignore. I hope to come back eventually, however.

Therefore, I am hereby taking a partial leave of absence starting today, January 30, 2019, and will stay on partial LOA until further notice. I will still participate on occasion, but I want to take a bit to collect myself.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 04:37:25 PM »

This leave of absence shall become ineffective tommorow.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies