Tmth/Lumine For The People: June Announcement
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 11:20:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Tmth/Lumine For The People: June Announcement
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Author Topic: Tmth/Lumine For The People: June Announcement  (Read 7933 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2019, 05:51:41 PM »
« edited: February 13, 2019, 01:35:41 PM by tmthforu94 »

A reminder for those who may have forgotten or are unaware, but John Engle, one of the greatest to play the game, thinks I am good people.

Whom Ever Gustafs
and Tmths and Dallasfans are
i think they good people
that was long time ago
i ready to lead
will you help me
vote for Jasengle

UPDATE: Another kind comment by a national treasure about me!!
Tmthforu94

You are very kind my Friend. Thank you and God bless the people like You.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2019, 07:42:19 PM »

Even as he campaigns hard, by VP is still working very hard for the people of Fremont!!!

Victory and Legislative Push:

Denver, February 12th:

Good evening, my fellow Fremonters.

I wanted to take the time for first thank all of the citizens of the Commonwealth for their trust on my candidacy on the past weekend's special election for MP, a victory which is both strongly encouraging and much appreciated. Regardless of whether the coming Presidential Election results in me becoming Vice-President or not, I will do my best to remain active and productive in legislative terms at least until Inauguration Day if elected VP, and through a full term - and possibly beyond - if not.

As of now I've decided to renew my legislative push and seek some necessary reforms which I find to be important. A new bill has been introduced: the Fremont First Minister Debate Repeal Act, which seeks to end an unnecessary piece of legislation that has not yet been implemented; and I have also proposed some tentative reforms to the Standing Orders of the House of Commons (more to come) after updating the present version in the Wiki (I hope it's accurate). Among those, I'll seek to expand slots for legislation, make the process for unilateral change of rules more orderly, introduce censure and expulsion mechanisms for MP's and end a rule change which was in my own view unfair.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2019, 02:33:05 AM »

Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2019, 02:47:44 AM »

Former Lincoln Assemblyman & Lt. Gov. RGN
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix
E: 2.31, S: 4.47

« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2019, 05:53:09 AM »

endorsed
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #80 on: February 13, 2019, 11:03:12 PM »

Statement from Tmthforu94

Good evening! The election is right around the corner - voting begins in a little over 24 hours. Since the election is about to start, a few of my haters have conveniently resurfaced and more posts may come. Through it all, though, I remind myself that this is just a game and while this (short) campaign has been a tad stressful for me, I hope people are enjoying it! And no matter what happens the last few days, I know my best friend will always be on Team Tmth/Lumine! Smiley

Looking forward to seeing how this all plays out - and there's still more to come! Stay tuned!!

Benson, aka Best Friend, aka Next First Dog of Atlasia
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2019, 05:12:28 AM »

Since the Washed-Up-Has-Beens are coming out of the woodwork I guess this is my queue...

Endorsed! Smiley

I obviously have points of "policy disagreement" but the other guy running is just...pretending to be Kanye I guess? But...boring? Like, disrespectful! But yeah, Tmth and Lumine would make my "top 5 list of people who know how Atlasia works" which is probably the important thing. I don't really know. I guess they're just old buddies from a distant past when I cared Tongue
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2019, 07:42:30 PM »

Polls will be opening in a few hours! I encourage everyone to read through the debate if they have time. The differences, especially between myself and YE, are made very clear!!

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2019, 10:26:11 PM »

My closing statement from the debate:
Closing Statement

First, I want to give the obligatory "Thank You" to Thumb21 for hosting this debate, YE and MB for participating, and most importantly, The People who took the time to read through this debate, especially those who asked questions!!

We started this campaign with hope, believing that while this game has great people, more can be done to create an Atlasia that is more inclusive and provides more opportunity. I am just as hopeful tonight about our future. Lumine and I are two experienced Atlasians who are excited and ready to get to work for The People. We have ran a strong campaign, as evidenced during this debate and in our campaign thread.

YE started out this debate with a simple campaign message: Vote for me because I'm not a Federalist. Maybe it's just because I AM a Federalist Tongue, but I don't find that message convincing or compelling. The YE/Jimmy campaign has been underwhelming. On foreign policy, they outsourced their vision for a speechwriter to write, then had to retract portions that made unfair attacks on Lumine and I. Their domestic policy plan is simply unfeasible. And on game reform, they have no big ideas on how we can improve the way this game operates. This is not the leadership we need.

Early on, Lumine and I made expectations clear on what our administration will look like: we will be extremely active and engaged. We'll set high standards for activity and professionalism and expect our cabinet to maintain them, regardless of whether they're in our party or not. We'll seek to get this game back to the basics - a mock government - by actively responding to GM stories and working with regional leaders to do so. We'll prioritize keeping the Wiki up-to-date and we'll have high standards for how our Discord server is run. Most importantly, we're going to have fun!!! Smiley People get too serious and worked up over this game sometimes, I'll admit I've been guilty of that myself. The nastiness makes it worse. Let's have dramatic, spirited debates over legislation and policy, instead of having those debates over whether we like "so and so" in the other party. This game is at it's best when it has good debate, and that's what we will bring it back to.

YE was right in his opening statement - this election provides a unique opportunity. We can continue doing the same thing we've been doing at a more active pace, or we can take a big step and elect an administration that has big ideas and is ready to make big improvements to the game. Lumine and I are that ticket. I will work so hard as your President - I will be active and bring passion and dedication to the job, something that has been sorely lacking.

I hope we have earned your vote. I promise you, looking back, you will not regret saying that you voted for Tmth/Lumine in February 2019. We will make you proud.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #84 on: February 15, 2019, 01:51:43 AM »

The polls are open, time to vote! Tmth/Lumine have worked hard throughout this campaign and will continue working hard for you!!!

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #85 on: February 16, 2019, 12:28:08 PM »

The election is halfway over! Please make sure to get out and vote Tmth/Lumine for President and Vice President. We are EXCITED and READY to lead!! Smiley

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #86 on: February 17, 2019, 12:07:36 PM »

Less than 12 hours to cast your ballot in the February 2019 elections. Lumine and I have worked very hard throughout this campaign, and I can promise you, if elected, we will work very hard to make this game a more enjoyable place for all!!

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #87 on: February 17, 2019, 06:02:10 PM »

6 hours until polls close! Let's finish on a strong note, vote Tmth/Lumine For The People!!!

Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #88 on: February 18, 2019, 12:03:23 AM »

In before someone posts a stupid pic/gif or something other

Congrats!!!
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #89 on: February 18, 2019, 12:05:11 AM »
« Edited: February 18, 2019, 03:56:21 AM by Pericles »

Congratulations on a very well-deserved victory, my friend!
alancia
Argentina

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -0.35

« Reply #90 on: February 18, 2019, 12:06:18 AM »

Congratulations, President-Elect!
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #91 on: February 18, 2019, 12:06:21 AM »

Congratulations!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #92 on: February 18, 2019, 12:07:25 AM »

At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #93 on: February 18, 2019, 12:16:02 AM »

Congratulations Mr. President Elect!!!!! We have taken back our country!
CMB222
United States

« Reply #94 on: February 18, 2019, 12:17:26 AM »

Congratulations Mr. President Elect!!!!! We have taken back our country!
Attorney General & PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P
« Reply #95 on: February 18, 2019, 12:21:56 AM »

Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #96 on: February 18, 2019, 12:23:47 AM »

In before someone posts a stupid pic/gif or something other

President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #97 on: February 18, 2019, 12:25:13 AM »

congrats Mr. Governor!
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #98 on: February 18, 2019, 12:32:09 AM »

Congratulations! It'll be cool to see what you two have in store for Atlasia.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #99 on: February 18, 2019, 12:32:45 AM »
« Edited: February 18, 2019, 12:35:49 AM by tmthforu94 »

THANK YOU!!!

The polls closed moments ago, and we are victorious! Vice President YE has formally conceded. I congratulate both him and MB on a well-fought race, as well as their running mates, Jimmy and Koopa. This was hotly contested and I am grateful that it stayed clean. I also want to thank both of them for their service to the game and hope that they stay involved going forward.

We started this race feeling like the underdogs - while we felt we could put up a good fight, we knew what the numbers were and knew it would be a steep climb. We persisted and we gave Atlasia the best campaign we could offer, offering substantive policy proposals and painting a clear picture to the voters on what our administration would look like.

I entered this race initially because of my unhappiness with the current administration and the lack of engagement with The People. I learned through this campaign that many others felt the same, and that perhaps we could build a winning coalition to do something about it! Far too often, voters will say that the nation is on the wrong track, yet continue to vote for the same leadership. This election is monumental because Atlasia has spoken, and Atlasia is ready for change! While we are two older faces, we have big ideas and are ready to work hard to make this game better.

Lumine and I are excited and ready to take the mantle as leaders on promoting positive and substantial reform to the game. Our administration will be actively engaged with The People and accessible. Our work will not hide in the Discord servers, rather be out in the open for public feedback. We will work with Congress to promote good legislation. The road ahead is not easy, but it is one we must take to play our part in setting up this game for long-term success.

I want to give a special thanks to my campaign team - Lumine and I couldn’t have done it alone, and we are grateful that we were able to bring such a talented and politically diverse group together to help on this campaign. Thank you Lumine for being an excellent running mate, I am excited for our partnership for the next four months. To everyone who voted for our campaign, from the bottom of my heart, Benson, Lumine and I thank you for believing in us and trusting us to move this game forward. Congratulations to everyone who was victorious this weekend, both at the federal and regional level. I look forward to working with you all!

The easy part of this journey is over, now the hard work begins. Smiley Soon you will be hearing from the next Vice President of Atlasia, Lumine! Stay tuned!!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies