Germany to Close All Remaining Coal Power Plants, Will Rely Mainly on Renewables (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:51:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Germany to Close All Remaining Coal Power Plants, Will Rely Mainly on Renewables (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Germany to Close All Remaining Coal Power Plants, Will Rely Mainly on Renewables  (Read 1569 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: January 27, 2019, 10:13:47 PM »

Long overdue.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 04:12:38 PM »

The new religion. Environmental taxes and expensive energy sources as the new indulgences for our Original Sin of existence.

Wow, you've really jumped the shark, haven't you? Weak trolling, 2/10
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2019, 07:37:06 PM »

Can I please have an explanation for why a post I made was deleted? Is accusing another poster of lying against the TOS now like this is the f**king House of Commons?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2019, 03:38:43 PM »

Can I please have an explanation for why a post I made was deleted? Is accusing another poster of lying against the TOS now like this is the f**king House of Commons?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2019, 04:47:35 PM »

I've been kind of busy IRL. PMing me wouldn't hurt.

There are 4 moderators on this board. Should I PM all 4 of them? Or should I make a whining thread on the Atlas board like everyone else does? I thought it more reasonable to just assume the moderator who deleted the post would eventually check back the thread and have the decency to explain himself.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

No you f**king don't. You've made that clear enough in the past. Maybe that's why you don't want me to call out liars?

I don't care what you'd "rather" us do. Is disputing a poster's honesty against the TOS? Is this rule being enforced consistently? If the answer to either question is no, you're in the wrong.

Being "infracted" means nothing since we got rid of a infraction points. All this means is that I barely even noticed the post had been deleted because it doesn't show on the "moderated posts" page.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2019, 01:51:38 AM »

There is no love lost between Antonio and I... especially in a thread that has to do with Climate Change of all issues... but I must whole-heartedly defend his position here.  I'm sure DavidB and the rest of this topic would be quite alright with whatever it is Tony posted.

Thanks for your support! We don't agree on much, but I guess we agree on wanting to keep hearing what the other has to say. Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies