Biden: 13% (-1)
Sanders: 12% (+1)
O'Rourke: 8% (-7)
Brown: 6% (n/a)
Booker: 2% (-1)
Gabbard: 1% (n/a)
Unsure: 6% (-3)
Other: 5% (-4)

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/1/22/1828287/-Daily-Kos-Democratic-Straw-Poll-January-22

Former Dean Phillips Supporters for Haley (I guess???!?) 👁️:
This is not an actual poll and should not be posted here, I would suggest. If people want to discuss it, wouldn't the regular 2020 U.S. Presidential Election board be better?

Dr Oz Lost Party!:
Quote from: Notorious Right-Winger Beto O'Rourke (NRBO) on January 23, 2019, 12:28:09 PM

This is not an actual poll and should not be posted here, I would suggest. If people want to discuss it, wouldn't the regular 2020 U.S. Presidential Election board be better?

We discussed the first strawpoll they did. It might be worth less than the dirt under my shoe, but I think it's at least worth showing to Atlas.

Zaybay:
Wow, the results now show Harris with a large lead, when before it showed Beto! Its almost as if the people on Daily Kos are gravitating to whatever candidate is "hot" "new" or "trendy".

Seriously, this shouldnt be treated as a poll.

Former Dean Phillips Supporters for Haley (I guess???!?) 👁️:
Quote from: Lou Barletta's Teeth on January 23, 2019, 12:31:05 PM

Quote from: Notorious Right-Winger Beto O'Rourke (NRBO) on January 23, 2019, 12:28:09 PM

We discussed the first strawpoll they did. It might be worth less than the dirt under my shoe, but I think it's at least worth showing to Atlas.

I totally agree that it is worth discussing, I am just trying to say that we should differentiate between polls that at least attempt to be scientific and strawpoll type "polls" that anyone can participate in. Hence the idea that the thread should not be in the Primary Election Polls subforum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page