Office of Fremont FM Scott (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:06:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Fremont FM Scott (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Fremont FM Scott  (Read 5659 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« on: January 29, 2019, 07:55:01 PM »

Thanks to you, First Minister. You displayed true leadership all the way.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 07:08:15 PM »

Thank you, Mr. Speaker. I look forward to working with you!
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 11:20:14 PM »
« Edited: April 08, 2019, 11:23:47 PM by Lumine »

As our current session of Parliament winds rapidly to a close, today I am using my power as First Minister to recognize another one of Fremont's most outstanding citizens.  Thus, today, under the authority vested in me by the Order of the Commomweath of Fremont Act, I hereby award former Member of Parliament, former Secretary of State, and our current Vice President LumineVonReuental the title of "Guardian."

Lumine has been a member of this forum and a citizen of our great nation for many years.  At the beginning of my term as First Minister in January, Fremont was faced with a territorial crisis, as radicals attempted to lay claim to the state of Alaska and declare her independence from Fremont and the Republic of Atlasia.  This crisis exposed a great vulnerability in Fremont's defense system, as our National Guard was unfunded and the task of suppressing this illegal act of aggression fell on the shoulders of the federal government.  Then-Secretary Lumine took swift action, pledging full military support to our Commonwealth on behalf of the administration he had been serving.

It is my honor to present this award, the highest civilian honor in the Commonwealth of Fremont, to Vice President LumineVonReuental.

LumineVonReuental - Order of the Commonwealth of Fremont (Guardian)

I don't think I know what to say this time, First Minister, I wasn't expecting that at all.

It has been a long road, and a fun one too despite all the challenges involved in it. I strongly suspect I'll finally reach the end of my time in active politics very soon, but even if my efforts over the past year and a half were not enough to secure the two things I wanted to accomplish the most I am pleased to have been of help to the Commonwealth during a complicated situation.

In respect of your enviable accomplishments, grateful of your positive judgement and with all my sincerity, thank you, Scott.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies