Re: Swiss elections and referenda - New Federal Councilor(s) election 7 December (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:20:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Re: Swiss elections and referenda - New Federal Councilor(s) election 7 December (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Re: Swiss elections and referenda - New Federal Councilor(s) election 7 December  (Read 52940 times)
CityofSinners
Rookie

« on: October 17, 2021, 07:33:06 PM »

I'm not surprised to see such loopsided support for the nursing initiative. In generel almost everyone is in favour of more nurses.
Once the debate about who pays for that begins the numbers will go down a lot.
CityofSinners
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2022, 10:05:03 AM »

PS coming out in favour of joining the EU is interesting. I'm sure that another discussion/referendum on Swiss-EU relations will be coming in a few years. Feels like a try to position the party early for this debate.

With the collapse of the framework negotiations more and more agreements will either expire or need to be updated over the next years. At some point there will be a lot of pressure from companies to find a solution to protect their access to the EU market.
CityofSinners
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2023, 11:41:53 AM »

Has there been any updates on Swiss-EU negotiations? I heard very little about that since the framework talks collapsed.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies