Southern Legislation Introduction Thread - 2019/2020 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 07:04:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Southern Legislation Introduction Thread - 2019/2020 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Southern Legislation Introduction Thread - 2019/2020  (Read 13558 times)
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
« on: January 31, 2020, 08:31:30 PM »

Section 1 (Title)
i. The title of this Act shall be, the "Stopping Animal Sexual Abuse (SASA) Act."

Section 2 (Uniformity of laws on bestiality)
i. Bestiality shall be classified as a misdemeanor punishable with up to one years' imprisonment and no more than $2,000 in fines in all states and external territories of the Southern Region.

Section 3 (Animal abuse registry)
i. A Southern Animal Abuser Registry (SAAR) is hereby established as a compendium of persons convicted of the abuse, neglect, or maltreatment of animals, including but not limited to acts of bestiality.
ii. All persons so convicted, as well as all persons convicted of the maltreatment of animals under the laws of the Republic or another region, state, territory, or local jurisdiction thereof who shall reside in the South, shall be required to register with the SAAR.
iii. Registrants shall be prohibited from owning an animal, sharing the same place of residence with an animal, or performing paid or unpaid labor related to the care of animals.
iv. The above two clauses shall be in effect for a person registered in the SAAR for up to ten years. After this ten year period has lapsed, their registration will be removed from the SAAR.

Introducing this for the current session. Truman can vouch for me that the original idea for this was mine.
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2020, 06:15:45 PM »

AN ACT
To fund the creation of accessible playgrounds and other recreational areas.

Section 1: Naming and Definitions.

I. The name of this act shall be: Getting Parks, Playgrounds, and Other Receational Areas Accessible for our Children (GARRISON) Act.

Section 2: Accessible Recreational Area Fund

I. An "Accessible Recreational Area Fund" (ARAF) shall be established.
II. The ARAF shall be charged to provide grants totaling no more than $100,000 to localities in order to create accessible recreational areas within the locality.
III. The ARAF shall be provided with an annual budget of $15,000,000 in order to provide these grants. Money shall be appropriated from regional reserves.
IV. This bill will go into effect immediately upon signature by the governor.

I always seem to feel anxious when introducing bills like "oh what if it sucks" what else are amendments for
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies