Wulfric for Southern Delegate - VICTORY
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:57:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Wulfric for Southern Delegate - VICTORY
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wulfric for Southern Delegate - VICTORY  (Read 1078 times)
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 04, 2019, 07:52:51 PM »
« edited: January 21, 2019, 12:58:29 PM by Southern Dep. Speaker Dwarven Dragon »

Hey, I'm Wulfric, your deputy Speaker, and I'm running for another term as Southern Delegate!

My Atlas History:

In my current term of appointment to the Southern Chamber, I serve in the role of deputy speaker. I have been a great asset to the chamber as we have worked through a larger than usual queue of bills, and because of my leadership and the work of others in the chamber, we will leave little to no 'holdover' for the next session to deal with.

In my first term of appointment to the Southern Chamber, I sponsored the Arizona Solution bill, ensuring that no major party can use midterm appointments to extend their majority in the chamber. I also worked to appropriately narrow the scope of the Raccoon Resistance Act.

I was previously elected to a term in the Lincoln Assembly. When serving in the Lincoln Assembly, I sponsored a bill, and supported a second bill, to streamline the hearing process for the Lincoln Cabinet, allowing non-controversial nominees to proceed quickly while preserving a fair filibuster procedure for controversial nominees. I also fought to ensure that Judge Blair and Governor ReaganClinton would not trick the legislature into passing legislation that may have absolutely prohibited the legislature from ever regulating abortion in any manner.

Pre-reset, I served in the Pacific Assembly and as Pacific Judicial Officer.

My general platform at this point in time is Center-Right Socially and a Moderate Liberal on other issues. I believe my answers to the forum provide a more precise platform: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=311126.msg6627475#msg6627475

I welcome your questions, and please give me your vote.

Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 08:13:56 PM »

You have been a good delegate and have done an amazing job as deputy speaker, moving bills and the like! (I almost forgot you were the deputy speaker actually and thought you were the main speaker!)

You should totally run for another term
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 08:15:28 PM »

Not going to lie, when I read "Exploratory Committee" I almost thought this was a presidential run.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 08:38:20 PM »

Not going to lie, when I read "Exploratory Committee" I almost thought this was a presidential run.
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2019, 09:10:53 PM »

I also fought to ensure that Judge Blair and Governor ReaganClinton would not trick the legislature into passing legislation that may have absolutely prohibited the legislature from ever regulating abortion in any manner.
I was the one who kept you from letting Blair trick you into supporting that bill! If it wasn't for me approaching you and explaining what that bill really did, you would've gleefully supported it. Talk about being principled!
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2019, 09:20:28 PM »

I also fought to ensure that Judge Blair and Governor ReaganClinton would not trick the legislature into passing legislation that may have absolutely prohibited the legislature from ever regulating abortion in any manner.
I was the one who kept you from letting Blair trick you into supporting that bill! If it wasn't for me approaching you and explaining what that bill really did, you would've gleefully supported it. Talk about being principled!

What I said I would support was a 20 week ban bill that repealed previous abortion laws. What Blair originally proposed was a bill that would have not only made abortion completely legal, but also included language that arguably banned any future abortion regulation, unless it was passed unanimously. I fought against that bill on day one.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2019, 10:01:11 PM »

What I said I would support was a 20 week ban bill that repealed previous abortion laws. What Blair originally proposed was a bill that would have not only made abortion completely legal, but also included language that arguably banned any future abortion regulation, unless it was passed unanimously. I fought against that bill on day one.
That's because I explained to you what was wrong with the bill on day one!
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2019, 10:04:29 PM »

Even if this is true (the timing is fuzzy and I don't have time to search through logs), I never proclaimed support for it, so your idea that I would have gleefully supported it is at best uncorroborated and at worst a lie.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2019, 10:08:55 PM »

Even if this is true (the timing is fuzzy and I don't have time to search through logs), I never proclaimed support for it, so your idea that I would have gleefully supported it is at best uncorroborated and at worst a lie.
I know you well enough to make a reasonable assumption that you would support that bill because you're dumb enough to do so.
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2019, 10:10:41 PM »

I know you well enough to make a reasonable assumption that you would support that bill because you're dumb enough to do so.

Contrary to popular belief, I am anything but dumb.
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2019, 10:12:09 PM »

Contrary to popular belief, I am anything but dumb.
Citation needed
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2019, 10:13:22 PM »

That's enough of the personal attacks.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2019, 05:59:50 PM »

Wulfric (along with Tim Turner) has been an essential part of the legislature this session. I am certain that we would not have gotten through as many bills as we did if it weren't for him. It is important that he remains in the Chamber next session - I encourage all Southerners to give him a high preference.
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2019, 06:41:50 PM »

Title Updated as I have placed myself on the ballot. I'll restyle the OP at some point.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2019, 08:27:54 PM »

Endorsed!
Esteemed Jimmy
Jimmy7812
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: 2.47, S: -1.05

« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2019, 08:28:59 PM »

Endorsed!
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2019, 11:40:38 PM »

OP is reworded. Election is this weekend, Don't forget to vote for me!!!!

Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2019, 01:26:09 AM »

Congratulations on your well-deserved victory!
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2019, 07:58:33 AM »

Congratulations on your reelection!
Esteemed Jimmy
Jimmy7812
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: 2.47, S: -1.05

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2019, 12:14:42 PM »

Congratulations on your reelection!
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2019, 12:58:44 PM »

Thanks Guys!
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2019, 09:08:12 PM »

Congratulations on your re-election, Mr. Deputy Speaker!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies