Elizabeth Warren 2020 campaign megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 20, 2024, 04:31:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Elizabeth Warren 2020 campaign megathread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 ... 79
Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren 2020 campaign megathread  (Read 135363 times)
Heebie Jeebie
jeb_arlo
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1200 on: September 24, 2019, 10:31:50 AM »

Now this is what I want to see.
They not like us
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #1201 on: September 24, 2019, 10:32:30 AM »

A true queen. Sara Gideon is an amazing candidate.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #1202 on: September 24, 2019, 11:08:34 AM »

Lol, someone in the Warren campaign must have read the last few pages of this thread.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1203 on: September 24, 2019, 11:14:49 AM »

Recapping a bit what happened since the ABC Debate a couple of weeks ago:

Warren is
- Tied with Biden in Iowa
- Tied with Biden in New Hampshire
- within striking Distance in Nevada per USA Today/Suffolk

and creaping up on him in National Polls. The Politico/Morning Consult & HarrisX National Polls you can toss cuz Biden ain't at 30%.

Some very good weeks for Warren indeed.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #1204 on: September 24, 2019, 01:05:49 PM »
« Edited: September 24, 2019, 01:58:31 PM by President Johnson »

Great, the Democrats must focus on the senate to ditch Moscow Mitch. If he continues to run the show, legislation and candidates for executive and judical positions will get obstructed and derailed. Beating Donald Trump in 2020 is the floor, not the ceiling (to use Cory Booker's words).
henster
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1205 on: September 24, 2019, 01:43:01 PM »

I predict Tulsi will take a swing at Warren over her ancestry stuff in the next debate. Hopefully she's more prepared than Kamala for ambush attacks.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1206 on: September 24, 2019, 01:47:45 PM »

I predict Tulsi will take a swing at Warren over her ancestry stuff in the next debate. Hopefully she's more prepared than Kamala for ambush attacks.

Tulsi will do whatever her Kremlin handlers order her to do.
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1207 on: September 24, 2019, 01:51:00 PM »

If she does this she'll be done for a very long time in Democratic national politics.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1208 on: September 24, 2019, 01:54:33 PM »

Good to see Warren expanding her focus to the Senate as well. Whether they like it or not, the eventual nominee has to consider the success of Senate Democrats vital to their ability to execute a successful presidency.
Frenido

« Reply #1209 on: September 24, 2019, 02:10:03 PM »

Tulsi will do whatever her Kremlin handlers order her to do.
Lol what? That’s an insane accusation.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1210 on: September 24, 2019, 02:10:43 PM »

Wow, what a generous gesture from the Warren camp

You seem to have a bad habit of outsourcing your oppo research to the alt right. Sad!
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1211 on: September 24, 2019, 02:14:29 PM »

aaroncd107

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -8.00

« Reply #1212 on: September 24, 2019, 02:27:00 PM »

In addition to investment in the Maine Senate race, the memo from Roger Lau mentions support for:
-House Dems in "states like" Illinois and California, where the party has freshmen to defend
-Investment in Georgia to support Dems in BOTH Senate races
-state legislative campaigns in Michigan and Minnesota
-state parties in Texas and Florida

Liz is building the party. She's the only candidate that fully understands the stakes of this next election and is ACTING on it.
Frenido

« Reply #1213 on: September 24, 2019, 02:29:21 PM »

-snip-

In addition to investment in the Maine Senate race, the memo from Roger Lau mentions support for:
-House Dems in "states like" Illinois and California, where the party has freshmen to defend

Liz is building the party. She's the only candidate that fully understands the stakes of this next election and is ACTING on it.
I would like to see her not just supporting dems, but progressive dems. Warren is decidedly to the right of Bernie and her record shows that she should not be completely trusted.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #1214 on: September 24, 2019, 02:37:39 PM »

Tulsi wont attack her over that lol but I hope she does attack her over something else(On an issue she deserves to be attacked on) and takes her down like she did to Kamala as that will help Biden.
Frenido

« Reply #1215 on: September 24, 2019, 02:42:10 PM »
« Edited: September 27, 2019, 03:13:40 AM by Speaker YE »

-snip-

I would like to see her not just supporting dems, but progressive dems. Warren is decidedly to the right of Bernie and her record shows that she should not be completely trusted.

Post deleted by moderator
Very nice, thank you for asking. Our plan to destroy America by spending four thousand dollars posting what are in large part non-political internet memes has completely destroyed your democracy, never mind the deep socioeconomic issues that affect America today or the systematic disenfranchisement and worsening economic situation for many.

I assure you that your country has no actual problems and it’s just Russians everywhere.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1216 on: September 24, 2019, 02:44:19 PM »
« Edited: September 27, 2019, 03:14:26 AM by Speaker YE »

-snip-

Post deleted by moderator[/color
Very nice, thank you for asking. Our plan to destroy America by spending four thousand dollars posting what are in large part non-political internet memes has completely destroyed your democracy, never mind the deep socioeconomic issues that affect America today or the systematic disenfranchisement and worsening economic situation for many.

I assure you that your country has no actual problems and it’s just Russians everywhere.

Nice. At least you are familiar with the English language, unlike your predecessors.  
Frenido

« Reply #1217 on: September 24, 2019, 02:47:21 PM »

-snip-

How is the weather in Moscow comrade?

Nice. At least you are familiar with the English language, unlike your predecessors. 
You seem like the type that would believe there are Russians on a relatively unheard of website for political nerds. I don’t doubt that your only criticism of anyone will be “they’re a russian” and that you have no substantive policy critiques of anyone on the left.
catographer
Megameow
United States
« Reply #1218 on: September 24, 2019, 02:57:15 PM »

So far, Warren’s campaign is exactly on the right track. I really cannot see a realistically better scenario for her than what current polls suggest will happen: Iowa, NH & Nevada sweep with momentum to fight to a near draw with Biden, maintaining a tiny delegate lead that slowly grows à la Obama v. Clinton ‘08.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1219 on: September 24, 2019, 03:05:02 PM »

-snip-

Shut up. She endorsed two progressive women primarying conservative Dems in safe D seats two weeks ago.

Excited seeing her invest ME, GA, and TX early. Surprised it wasn’t in the memo but she will be investing in NC too.
Frenido

« Reply #1220 on: September 24, 2019, 03:11:04 PM »

-snip-

Shut up. She endorsed two progressive women primarying conservative Dems in safe D seats two weeks ago.

Excited seeing her invest ME, GA, and TX early. Surprised it wasn’t in the memo but she will be investing in NC too.
No.

Can you provide any information to prove that Warren has been funneling money to and endorsing progressives? I know she endorsed Markey (which is good) but she had been extremely friendly with the corrupt Democratic establishment recently, when Bernie has not.
libertpaulian
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1221 on: September 24, 2019, 03:19:00 PM »

-snip-

No.

Can you provide any information to prove that Warren has been funneling money to and endorsing progressives? I know she endorsed Markey (which is good) but she had been extremely friendly with the corrupt Democratic establishment recently, when Bernie has not.
I can't even stand Warren, but I'd wager she's a lot smarter in building the party than your tankie idol is.
Frenido

« Reply #1222 on: September 24, 2019, 03:25:30 PM »

-snip-

No.

I can't even stand Warren, but I'd wager she's a lot smarter in building the party than your tankie idol is.

>implying being nice to a corrupt establishment is coalition building

And bringing up a mass movement that started a wave of progressivism is not?
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1223 on: September 24, 2019, 03:32:28 PM »

You just registered and you have 6 straight posts attacking Warren, looks like her surging poll numbers really does have the Bernie Bros freaking out.
Frenido

« Reply #1224 on: September 24, 2019, 04:00:27 PM »

You just registered and you have 6 straight posts attacking Warren, looks like her surging poll numbers really does have the Bernie Bros freaking out.
A complete lack of policy based criticism, I see.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 ... 79  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies