Elizabeth Warren 2020 campaign megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 11:12:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Elizabeth Warren 2020 campaign megathread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 ... 79
Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren 2020 campaign megathread  (Read 133988 times)
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1475 on: October 08, 2019, 08:39:17 AM »

Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -5.91

P P P

« Reply #1476 on: October 08, 2019, 10:40:51 AM »

Was this failed "scandal" started by the right-wing, Bernie Bros, or the #KHive?

Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #1477 on: October 08, 2019, 10:42:42 AM »

Total fraud. She is on record saying that she had to quit because she didn't have the qualifications. There is literally video of her saying the same. This is Trump level pathological lie.

It is fair to say that Warren supporters are Trump type cultists openly defending such fraud against video evidence of Warren.

Anti Democrat Democrat Club
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1478 on: October 08, 2019, 10:48:15 AM »

Was this failed "scandal" started by the right-wing, Bernie Bros, or the #KHive?

Originated by the right wing, but reached prominence because of the KHive. It's strange how some of the cultists have ran with it
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.52

« Reply #1479 on: October 08, 2019, 11:22:25 AM »

Total fraud. She is on record saying that she had to quit because she didn't have the qualifications. There is literally video of her saying the same. This is Trump level pathological lie.

It is fair to say that Warren supporters are Trump type cultists openly defending such fraud against video evidence of Warren.

Please include this video if you're going to cite it
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1480 on: October 08, 2019, 11:25:12 AM »

Originated by the right wing, but reached prominence because of the KHive. It's strange how some of the cultists have ran with it

Looks like the Bernie Bros have taken up the fake scandal cause as well.
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1481 on: October 08, 2019, 11:42:56 AM »
« Edited: October 08, 2019, 12:07:17 PM by Grand Mufti of Leftist Messposting »

I don't like to use the term (I believe it ostracizes women and POC that don't agree with the establishment), but yes. Very strange to see the Bernie cultists embracing right-wing smears (especially from someone who's targeted them).
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1482 on: October 08, 2019, 12:21:51 PM »

Gass, you are being too flippant (you buy into every nascent trio sfandal before hearing all the facts)

Why, in 2008 interview, did warren claim she left the job on her own?
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1483 on: October 08, 2019, 12:38:14 PM »

Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1484 on: October 08, 2019, 02:08:14 PM »

Obviously discrimination against pregnant women NEVER happened! And any instance where a woman claims discrimination in being fired is clearly invalid unless the employer states as the reason for firing: "Fired for being pregnant." Because that is how discrimination works!

I don't like to use the term (I believe it ostracizes women and POC that don't agree with the establishment), but yes. Very strange to see the Bernie cultists embracing right-wing smears (especially from someone who's targeted them).

It is amusing to watch people so obviously biased in favor of a candidate viciously attack every other candidate, often taking up weak positions that they would never do if it was their candidate being attacked.

The playbook: Always give your candidate every benefit of the doubt and embrace any favorable interpretation of negative events, and any candidate that threatens your candidate's position, interpret every scandal they have as negatively as possible, with no possible explanation or excuse being valid. Every accusation against them is treated as fact. Every accusation against your candidate is treated as misunderstood and harmless and/or smears/mud slinging.
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1485 on: October 08, 2019, 02:08:37 PM »

Not a surprise. Kelly and Warren are very ideologically similar.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1486 on: October 08, 2019, 02:23:45 PM »

John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #1487 on: October 08, 2019, 02:37:13 PM »

I think this means Yang has qualified for November, too.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1488 on: October 08, 2019, 03:15:26 PM »

Shadows weeps.
Heebie Jeebie
jeb_arlo
United States

« Reply #1489 on: October 08, 2019, 05:07:36 PM »

So we've got a new frontrunner, i.e. Biden can no longer claim that title.
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.25, S: -6.50

« Reply #1490 on: October 08, 2019, 05:11:03 PM »

So we've got a new frontrunner, i.e. Biden can no longer claim that title.

Its more like a co-frontrunner, but yes.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1491 on: October 08, 2019, 06:00:26 PM »

You are an embarrassment to Sanders supporters and the whole progressive movment. Warren has done more work for the left in one month than anyone on here has done in their whole life.

And I say this as a one-eyed Sanders supporter.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1492 on: October 08, 2019, 06:09:41 PM »

You are an embarrassment to Sanders supporters and the whole progressive movment. Warren has done more work for the left in one month than anyone on here has done in their whole life.

Ooh I’m a one-eyed Warren supporter!
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1493 on: October 08, 2019, 06:17:49 PM »

One queen supports another.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1494 on: October 08, 2019, 06:18:28 PM »

I very much like both. Sanders is obviously my number 1, but Warren is a close second. Most Sanders supporters with a brain would be thinking the same way.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1495 on: October 08, 2019, 07:04:45 PM »

I very much like both. Sanders is obviously my number 1, but Warren is a close second. Most Sanders supporters with a brain would be thinking the same way.

Oh, me too, I’m only behind Warren because I think she has a better shot at beating Biden; if I could pick the president (or the nominee) with a magic wand I’m really not sure who I’d pick.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1496 on: October 09, 2019, 03:05:39 AM »

Oh, me too, I’m only behind Warren because I think she has a better shot at beating Biden; if I could pick the president (or the nominee) with a magic wand I’m really not sure who I’d pick.

Fact is, there is more overlap with Warren and Sanders supporters than Warren and Biden, for example. I know there are Warren supporters on here who would back Sanders if it came down to him or Biden, and most logical Sanders supporters would do the same if it came down to Warren and Biden.

Shadows is one of thse people who cannot grasp the fact that while Warren is not perfect, she's about a billion times better than Biden or Harris.

*sigh* if only Bernie were 15 years younger.
Heebie Jeebie
jeb_arlo
United States

« Reply #1497 on: October 09, 2019, 10:00:06 AM »

Cinemark

« Reply #1498 on: October 09, 2019, 10:09:22 AM »

If 2016 showed us anything, outspending your opponent is a sure fire way to win. /s

In 2016, Trump had laughable fund raising numbers and was outspent by Hillary at every turn. Yet here we are.

GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1499 on: October 09, 2019, 10:24:28 AM »
« Edited: October 09, 2019, 11:33:13 AM by GP270watch »

Warren will be up against Trump(if he doesn't get impeached) and the RNC who are raising money like crazy. Against all our laws, foreign governments hostile to the U.S. and those who support Trump because he's on the take and easily manipulated will find ways to funnel money into our election process. Most of corporate America will be against her with the richest companies ever in the industries of fossil fuels, banks, and tech definitely being against her.

I don't want to see her get buried with a pile of money.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 ... 79  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies