Age of Revolution - Sign Up Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:02:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Age of Revolution - Sign Up Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Age of Revolution - Sign Up Thread  (Read 5903 times)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« on: December 28, 2018, 08:38:47 AM »

I will take King Louis XVI
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2018, 05:04:24 PM »

Wait France is already in the war? I thougjt they joined later
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 06:25:15 PM »

Wondering if I could possibly rejoin with the smaller role of Charles Edward Stuart...?!

I would actually count rulers from this time period rather than a pretender, as they're a character, though depending on Great Britain's actions, there might be a crisis involving him.
Well characters can be really fun for roleplay to be honest.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 01:36:12 PM »

When is the deadline?
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 05:05:06 PM »

Sorry but I believe the swedish moves should be overruled. You don't cede 2/3 of your territory for nothing.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2019, 06:06:04 PM »

I'm withdrawing. I don't have the energy to play with that.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2019, 06:14:05 PM »

Honesty, some of you are taking this game way too seriously. this isn't life and death and if the behavior continues, then I might just call it quits on this game because I don't want to condone toxicity like this between players.

Now to address the issue, the war will not be reset but the peace treaty will be considered void, thus all current occupations of territories stand, but without peace. Next Turn will determine how this war will be handled by myself (seeing as I'm the GM, I'll handle NPCs).

Now then, with ASPN offering to play as France (of which, I'm very grateful), I will attempt to type up the National Crises for every nation very soon. Again, I will not tolerate such toxicity again over the decision of another player to do what they like WITH THEIR CHARACTER/NATION if it's in the bounds of reality and if it happens again, I will shut down this game.

I hope this address was good enough for you guys, Hopefully I haven't made any of you angry.
Best of luck for your game.

Honestly I don't think discussions are inherently bad. I argued my point and I am glad that you took it into account.

Still, I'm really too busy IRL to continue so I wish you the best for the rest of the game, best of luck ASPN!
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2019, 03:27:01 AM »

Seriously guys chill out it's just a game.

For the record, when I posted my post I didn't notice the update and so the war so I thought that the swedish player literally gave up half of his territories for no reason. Now I understand more the reasoning of sawx as indeed they were winning the war.

I still think it's up to the GM to determine whether it should be striken down or not but I understand all the point of view.

Best of luck
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies