Age of Revolution - Sign Up Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:45:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Age of Revolution - Sign Up Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Age of Revolution - Sign Up Thread  (Read 5826 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« on: December 28, 2018, 09:25:03 AM »

*Preussens Gloria intensifies*

This should be fun! Prussia, please, I miss Old Fritz.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2018, 05:06:51 PM »

Wait France is already in the war? I thougjt they joined later

It seems the opening write-up is actually referencing the Seven Years War and the loss of New France, but I could be mistaken.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 08:38:47 PM »

I wouldn't want to meddle too much, but if I may offer my opinion I would have to say that many of us have at times found that the nations we selected - in other games - were not ideal for a number of reasons, and there have been successful switches which games have benefited from.

A game certainly benefits of an active player base which is motivated in playing the nation they selected or eventually reached, and I would strongly encourage the both of you to keep playing even if it could mean a switch seeing as there are nations available, Poland and Sweden (while important) are not necessarily fundamental to keep the game running, and ultimately we all get a thing or two wrong in these games.

After all, they are exactly that, games meant for fun despite some of us taking it perhaps too seriously at times.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 08:07:31 PM »

It's been a welcome - and necessary - rest for me after D&A (for which I'm grateful), but since I do agree with most of Sawx's points - and despite not being emotional about this matter - I have decided to leave as well. I thank the GM for his efforts and the player base for their interactions, and wish you all both the best of luck and an enjoyable game.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies