America's Fate: 2020 Election Game (Gameplay Thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:55:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  America's Fate: 2020 Election Game (Gameplay Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: America's Fate: 2020 Election Game (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 3213 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2019, 08:07:08 PM »
« edited: January 02, 2019, 09:21:34 PM by NewYorkExpress »

President Clinton Endorsements/Surrogate Schedules

Vice President Tim Kaine A schedule for Kaine will be forthcoming later

Senator Harris will be campaigning in Nevada, South Carolina, and Iowa

Senator Maggie Hassan

Senator Hassan will be campaigning in New Hampshire.

Senator Jeanne Shaheen

Senator Shaheen will spend most of the next twelve days on her reelection bid, but she will also campaign for President Clinton in New Hampshire.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2019, 03:57:10 PM »

President Clinton debate answers

Over my first term, we have made great progress in making America a more inclusive place to live. If you give me a second term, we will continue down the path of making America a great place for all to live in.

1. I've been trying to work with Republicans the same way my Husband did after Republicans took over the House in 1994. Compromise where appropriate, and fight back where appropriate. It's not really my fault Congressional Republicans aren't interested in compromise, just as they weren't for President Obama and my husband before me.

2. The fact is, if we pull our troops out of Syria, ISIS will come roaring back and regain the territory it lost. I wish we could pull our soldiers out, as I really don't want them their either, but the fact is, it is necessary for them to be there, if we are to keep ISIS on the run, and ultimately defeat them, as well as prevent the Syrian and Russian governments from committing wholesale slaughter of the population of Syria, as they would likely do.

3. Let's take these one issue at a time.

First, Governor Raimondo is not a progressive. As Governor of Rhode Island, she hasn't adopted a single progressive policy. In fact, she's advocated for cutting the corporate tax, which is the exact opposite of current progressive thinking.

Second, my relationship with my husband is irrelevant to whether or not I am a progressive or a feminist. It's what I have done the poor and disadvantaged that makes me a progressive, and what I have done for other women that makes me a feminist, and I believe I pass on both of those tests.

Third, my leadership has been no more or less a failure than President Obama's was, quite honestly, and I thought he was very successful...even more successful than my husband in fact.

4. Many have always had an issue with my trust and progressive credentials, and that isn't going to change any time soon. As for my ability to do the job? I believe I've proved that so far.

5. We don't want to change horses in midstream. While I agree in theory that we should be more progressive, neither Governor Raimondo, nor Congressman O'Rourke are progressives, and thus that means our next nominee, in 2024, must be a progressive.

Frankly, if I had to pick someone that isn't me, but is more progressive than I am,I'd pick Tammy Baldwin or Sherrod Brown as our nominee.

Give me a second term and I'll fight for you. Give me a second term, and I'll be the best President I can be.

We don't want to change horses in midstream, either for the nomination, or in a general election. Hopefully we won't have to.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2019, 11:49:19 PM »

Schedule for President Clinton

November 11, 2019

Meet with French President Emmanuel Macron in Strasbourg, France

Attend College Basketball Veterans Day Special game, Ramstein Air Base, Ramstein-Miesenbach, Kaiserlautern, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany

Visit troops, Ramstein Air Base, Ramstein-Miesenbach, Kaiserlautern, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.

November 12, 2019

Meet Voters in Seabrook, New Hampshire

Tour Seabrook Nuclear Power Plant, Seabrook, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

Meet Voters in Candia, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

Meet Voters in Deerfield, New Hampshire

November 13, 2019

Meet Voters in Atkinson, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan and Elizabeth Warren)

Meet voters in Auburn, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan and Elizabeth Warren)

Meet Voters in Hampton Falls, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan, Jeanne Shaheen and Elizabeth Warren)

Speech in Exeter, New Hampshire (With Jeanne Shaheen)

Senator Shaheen has been an ally of mine for my entire term as President, and I'm honored to be endorsing her for reelection today. In addition to reelecting me as President, we need Senators like Senator Shaheen as well. Reelecting her is just as important as reelecting me.

November 14, 2019

Speech in Portsmouth, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

When you look at what our troops are doing in Syria, I am drawn to what they are and were doing in Iraq over the past decade and a half. The major difference there is while there were few, if any terrorists operating in Iraq when we invaded them, there most certainly were terrorists there, but they did not have any territory of their own, nor did they have the support of the legitimate government. But when we sent troops into Syria, ISIS had it's own territory, which it was operating from with impunity, and it was in danger of overrunning the entire Middle East. That's a very a different scenario from what the situation was back in 2002-2003, when we were more focused on whether Saddam Hussein would get a nuclear weapon. While I regret that vote, I don't regret my support, as I began weighing a bid for the Presidency five years ago, to back President Obama on sending troops back to Iraq, as well as sending troops to Syria.

Meet Voters in Brentwood, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Lee, New Hampshire

November 15, 2019

Speech in Rochester, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

For Governor Raimondo and her crew of supporters to say I'm not a feminist because I didn't divorce my husband after Paula Jones, or Monica Lewinsky or any of his other romantic encounters with other women is flatly disturbing to me. It's insulting, and quite frankly, I would think she'd have more sense than to bring these other women, many of whom want nothing to do with the political spotlight into this. Not only do you owe us an apology, but you owe each of them an apology, Governor Raimondo, for using them to score political points.

Meet Voters in Somersworth, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

Meet Voters in Strafford, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan and Elizabeth Warren)

November 16, 2019

Meet Voters in Alton, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

Meet Voters in Tilton, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

Meet Voters in Northfield, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

November 17, 2016

Meet Voters in Franklin, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

Meet Voters in Salisbury, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

Debate Prep, Salisbury, New Hampshire (Maggie Hassan as Gina Raimondo, Jeanne Shaheen as Beto O'Rourke)

November 18, 2019

Debate, Saint Anselm College, Goffstown, New Hampshire (With Gina Raimondo and Beto O'Rourke)

November 19-21, 2019

Presidential Duties, Washington D.C

November 22, 2019

Meet Voters in Polk City, Iowa (With Kamala Harris)

Meet Voters in Windsor Heights, Iowa (With Kamala Harris)

November 23, 2019

Meet Voters in Babbitt, Minnesota

Meet Voters in Hermantown, Minnesota
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2019, 07:54:41 PM »

Elise Stefanick will campaign with Peter King and Bill Weld in New Hampshire
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2019, 12:48:09 PM »

What Scott Simon did

Scott made several vlogs on Youtube and his social media platforms on issues such as the opioid crisis,immigration improving our transportation system.

He also had several town halls across the Midwest on a whole variety of issues like gun rights and economic issues
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2019, 09:20:33 PM »

Governor Kasich's Campaign Schedule

November 11, 2019:
  • Rally at the Williams Stadium, Des Moines, with Senators Murkowski and Alexander.
  • Door-to-door with the Senators in suburban Iowa City.
  • Charity fundraiser for palliative care facilities in Iowa at the Hotel Vetro in Iowa City.

November 12, 2019:
  • Speech at the Iowa SBDC headquarters in Ames on the potential of small businesses.
  • Meet-and-greet with voters at the Village Inn diner in Ames.
  • Meeting with the College Republicans in the Iowa State University.
  • Interview in the Laura Ingraham show.

November 13, 2019:
  • Breakfast and meeting voters at the Ankeny Diner in Ankeny.
  • Touring and shopping in small businesses across Ankeny.
  • Late afternoon door-to-door with Governor Sandoval and volunteers in Ankeny.
  • Dinner with local business leaders, again at the Ankeny diner.

November 14, 2019:
  • Morning rally at the Bever Park in Cedar Rapids and picnic with supporters and Governor Sandoval.
  • Visit to the Iowa Diabetes and Endocrinology Center in Des Moines to talk about the importance of common-sense health policies on World Diabetes Day.
  • Lunch at the Drake Diner in Des Moines.
  • Speech at the Iowa State University.
  • Flight to New Hampshire.

November 15, 2019:
  • Breakfast at Lindy's diner in Keene.
  • Rally at the Keene High School.
  • Door-to-door with Governor Sandoval and Senators Alexander and Murkowski.

November 16, 2019:
  • Meeting with state legislators and veterans in the Centennial Hotel in Concord.
  • Door-to-door in suburban Concord with volunteers and the Governor's endorsers.
  • Rally in the Concord City Auditorium with the Senators and Governor.

November 17, 2019:
  • Church service with family in the Living Hope Church in Manchester.
  • Volunteering at the New Horizons soup kitchen in Manchester.
  • Rally at the Stark Park in Manchester with the Senators and Governor.
  • Door-to-door in suburban Manchester with volunteers and the Governor's endorsers.

November 18, 2019:
  • Tour of local small businesses in Nashua.
  • Lunch at the Pig Tale Restaurant in Nashua.
  • Rally in the Mine Falls Park in Nashua.

November 19, 2019:
  • Rally in the Pennichuck Middle School in Nashua.
  • Lunch and meeting with the College Republicans in the New Hampshire State University in Durham.
  • Door-to-door with endorsers and volunteers in Durham.
  • Town hall at the Stevens High School in Claremont.

November 20, 2019:
  • Visit to the small businesses in Portsmouth.
  • Rally in the Exeter Town Hall in Exeter.
  • Rally at the Great Bay Community College in Portsmouth.

November 21, 2019:
  • Breakfast at Sammy J's Breakfast Cafe in Salem and meeting voters.
  • Campaigning and door-to-door with volunteers and endorsers across Rockingham County with endorsers.
  • Visit to the Applecrest Farm Orchards in Hampton Falls.
  • Rally in the Derry-Salem Elks Lodge in Salem.

November 22, 2019:
  • Visit to the Meadowstone Farm in Bethlehem.
  • Campaigning and door-to-door with volunteers endorsers across Grafton County.
  • Rally in the Memorial Field with endorsers in Concord.

November 23, 2019:
  • All day campaigning across suburban and exurban Manchester.
  • Rally in the Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester.
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2019, 09:35:45 PM »

Governor Kasich's speech at the Verizon Wireless Arena
November 23, 2019.

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2019, 09:59:40 PM »

Second Kasich Ad
Believe in us

To be bought in the Northeast (ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD) and the Midwest (OH, MI, WI, IN, IL, IA, MN, MO, ND, SD, NE, KS.)

Joe Biden 2024
Gorguf

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2019, 01:53:21 PM »

Charlie Baker Campaign Schedule-November 11 to November 23

November 11-12: Gubernatorial duties in Massachusetts

November 13: Lunch with supporters in Portsmouth, NH, followed by a pair of town hall meetings in Portsmouth and Nashua.

November 14: Town hall meeting in Nashua, lunch with local business owners, and door-to-door campaigning in Nashua.

November 15: Rally in Manchester, followed by a pair of town hall meetings. During the rally, the endorsement of former Senator Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire is announced.

Excerpt from Ayotte's speech: "During my time in the Senate, I heard from many of you who were saying to me that you were tired of seeing nothing getting done in Washington. Of politicians only looking out for themselves. Many of you were saying that you want new leadership in Washington. I fully agree with you. It's time to look past the policies of Democrats and look for policies that will benefit all Americans. Governor Baker is the only one in this race who will do that, which is why I am proud to announce my endorsement of Governor Baker for President!"

November 16: Door-to-door campaigning and town hall in Iowa City, IA.

November 17: Meet-and-greets in rural Iowa, followed by a town hall meeting in Des Moines.

November 18: Rally in Des Moines, and meet-and-greets with voters.

November 19: Rally in Reno, NV, followed by a lunch with supporters and a meet-and-greet with local business leaders.

November 20: Rally in Paradise, followed by a speech at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.

Excerpt from speech: "America has trillions of dollars in debt, and that is a number that is simply unsustainable. That is a number that can jeopardize the future of all Americans for years to come. It is time to cut back on wasteful government spending, so we can lower the national debt. As Governor, I worked to lower government spending to reasonable levels, and I will do the same thing as President."

November 21: Rally and fundraiser in Las Vegas.

November 22: Meet-and-greet with voters in Cedar Falls, IA, followed by a rally. During the rally, the endorsement of Senator Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania is announced.

Excerpt from Toomey's speech: "Governor Baker is not the same old kind of politician. He's focused on getting things done, on looking out for the ordinary man. He's the kind of man this nation needs right now, which is why I am endorsing him for President of the United States!"

November 23: Meet-and-greets with voters and town hall meetings in Concord and Portsmouth, NH.
Joe Biden 2024
Gorguf

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2019, 03:00:41 PM »

Charlie Baker Campaign Ad #2-Success
Airing in all 50 states

Voiceover: "As a businessman, Charlie Baker turned a healthcare company losing millions into one of the best healthcare companies in the nation...

"and as Governor of Massachusetts, Charlie Baker turned hundreds of millions of dollars in deficit into a billion dollar surplus in just one term."

"Charlie Baker has a record in both public service and the private sector of success. The same success he'll bring to the Presidency. Vote for Charlie Baker."

"I'm Charlie Baker and I approve this message."
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies