What if Russia did a full scale invasion of Ukraine?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:59:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  What if Russia did a full scale invasion of Ukraine?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: What if Russia did a full scale invasion of Ukraine?  (Read 1364 times)
ag
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2018, 07:56:05 AM »

Russian state - yes, society - no. 1/3 of Russians (including myself) strongly dislikes Putin even according to our polls. Thats tens of millions of people. So - there is other Russia. Just - very unorganized..

Half of that 1/3 are only opposed to Putin because he is insufficiently aggressive. They'd kiss his feet if he were to take Kiev and Tallinn, and would deify him if he were go to Warsaw - and you know that full well. And the remaining 15% - sure, I like you guys, but you are marginal.

So, what?? We are who we are. Even if marginals. And will remain that way.

You are fine. But you are not representative of Russia.
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2018, 08:02:11 AM »

Russian state - yes, society - no. 1/3 of Russians (including myself) strongly dislikes Putin even according to our polls. Thats tens of millions of people. So - there is other Russia. Just - very unorganized..

Half of that 1/3 are only opposed to Putin because he is insufficiently aggressive. They'd kiss his feet if he were to take Kiev and Tallinn, and would deify him if he were go to Warsaw - and you know that full well. And the remaining 15% - sure, I like you guys, but you are marginal.

Yes, and no. After all - 15% is many millions of people.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2018, 09:25:40 AM »

The world is big. There are millions of gay philatelist. There are millions of liberal Russians. Alas, as they say, even for most of them their liberalism ends where Ukraine starts.
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2018, 09:34:40 AM »

The world is big. There are millions of gay philatelist. There are millions of liberal Russians. Alas, as they say, even for most of them their liberalism ends where Ukraine starts.

Ukraine in general - no. Crimea - mostly yes. That's a fact.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2018, 10:29:14 AM »

Both. But the second syndrome is, definitely much more common and acute.
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2018, 10:31:52 AM »

I stick to my statement))))
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2018, 11:02:57 AM »

Yeah, you tend to do so.
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2018, 11:21:23 AM »

Yeah, you tend to do so.

Absolutely. I am not stubborn, i am very stubborn
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2018, 12:13:52 PM »

Yeah, you tend to do so.

Absolutely. I am not stubborn, i am very stubborn

Is that what they taught you в конторе Георгия Аркадиевича? A nice research institution it seems to have been.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies