Russia behind protests in France
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:25:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Russia behind protests in France
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Russia behind protests in France  (Read 2359 times)
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2018, 11:25:40 AM »

They were not behind it originally, but they are now of course exploiting it for their benefit.
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2018, 03:10:18 PM »

Don't forget that the Vladimir Putin's Stasi ID card was found recently

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/12/12/europe/putin-stasi-id-card-grm-scli-intl/index.html

I suspect that he's behind everything since the mid 80s or so...

I guess Putin loves meddling but maybe some people tend to overstate his power and his capacity to create chaos in the dtyle of famous spy movie villains. Maybe there's a hint of paranoia too. I'm sure that Putin takes advantage of overstatement and paranoia, because he is a smart villain.
Flyersfan232

« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2018, 03:40:47 PM »

oh yeah i am sure putin would just love to have anti Establishment populist protests on his doorstep! i am sure he would love it and not be concern if anyone in russia get a similar idea!
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2018, 12:13:58 AM »

Don't forget that the Vladimir Putin's Stasi ID card was found recently

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/12/12/europe/putin-stasi-id-card-grm-scli-intl/index.html

I suspect that he's behind everything since the mid 80s or so...

I guess Putin loves meddling but maybe some people tend to overstate his power and his capacity to create chaos in the dtyle of famous spy movie villains. Maybe there's a hint of paranoia too. I'm sure that Putin takes advantage of overstatement and paranoia, because he is a smart villain.

In fact - he never hid the fact, that he was a Soviet intelligence resident in East Germany at that time. Stasi ID was a matter of convenience in such situation, and was quite natural thing.
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2018, 12:48:49 AM »

Woah my man, why so much hate...

I get some people are still butthurt that the Soviets ruled over them, but most have gotten over it, sh**t happens and you need to move forward.

Your neurotic conspiracy theories and extreme Russophobia are concerning.
I just responded to direct insults from the Russian troll and "Soviet rule" has nothing to do with my response. I am surprised you haven't noticed them and paid attention only to my adequate response. If someone calls you an idiot what would you do? Express gratitude?

That depends. If you want to be worse than the one who insults you, insulting his whole people is the response.

If someone insults you personally, don't insult "Russians", because no one ever insulted "Estonians", but just you personally.

If you want to prove a point i.e. Russia's leadership is bad, insulting every "Russian" is not helping your point, as I'm sure a lot of them would want a different Russia as well.
I wish you had been more attentive. In my posts I never used "Russians", they are about the specific Russian.

That does not make any sense. If you are insulting someone personally it does not matter what nationality he is. Saying "oh Russian" implies that the root cause of his invalid thinking and arguments is the fact that he's Russian, not anything else.

Imagine saying "Oh Muslim Muslim, you are a terrorist". That implies that being a terrorist is closely tied to being a Muslim, but in reality, it is only true for a fraction of 1%.

I would suggest you stop using blanket terms and writing poetry to insult other users because it's certainly not helping the discussion, and you're portraying yourself as a salty man who just likes to insult people.

If you want your criticism to be valid, be better, not worse.
If you fail to see the difference between plural and singular forms, it is your fault not mine. I would suggest to you stop ordering about other forumers and learn linguistics. Or pay for linguistic expertise. I will do what I think is appropriate and continue writing my poem. I don't care a bean for your opinion. My impression your are another reincarnation of that Russia's smoltchanov under a different nick.

No, he is not me. But you have shown once again what a vindictive fool you are. That's good. You don't even have enough "gray matter" in your brains to stop. That's also good, my "dear Estonian friend". I was in Estonia, BTW, there are lots of good and clever people there. But you are not one of them))))). And with your "linguistic demands" you make yourself a laughinstock of forum. Be happy!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies