Russia behind protests in France
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 11:00:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Russia behind protests in France
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Russia behind protests in France  (Read 2356 times)
Proto
Estonia
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2018, 12:30:15 PM »

+100. The number of idiots in the West growth immensely with every next unrest somewhere... Exactly as in Cold War days (remember James Forrestal, guys)?
I don't think that the New York Times and Washington Post are packed with idiots. To say nothing of the Senate and House.
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2018, 01:03:48 PM »
« Edited: December 14, 2018, 01:07:04 PM by smoltchanov »

+100. The number of idiots in the West growth immensely with every next unrest somewhere... Exactly as in Cold War days (remember James Forrestal, guys)?
I don't think that the New York Times and Washington Post are packed with idiots. To say nothing of the Senate and House.

No idiots in Senate and House??? Dozens, at least. And NYT and Washington post are susceptible to standard anti-Russian histery too. Sadly, but - yes.. Anyon, who assigns "all evil on planet" to us is an idiot, to put it mildly... It happens from time to time, of course, but no more frequently, then situations where US is to blame.
Proto
Estonia
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2018, 01:48:38 PM »

No idiots in Senate and House??? Dozens, at least. And NYT and Washington post are susceptible to standard anti-Russian histery too. Sadly, but - yes.. Anyon, who assigns "all evil on planet" to us is an idiot, to put it mildly... It happens from time to time, of course, but no more frequently, then situations where US is to blame.
Due to poor comand of English you failed to understand my post.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2018, 03:50:11 PM »

Whenever anything happens: Russia

Someone get that meme with the “Aliens” guy but replace aliens with Russians

In the Cold War days the Russians (Or the better word is the Commies) were the biggest evil by far in the world.

The fall of the USSR is one of the best days ever
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2018, 01:10:03 AM »

I have a certificate confirming my very good knowledge of English (passed numerous tests and exams). But - i congratulate you, that you are "better|"))))
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2018, 01:11:14 AM »

In the Cold War days the Russians (Or the better word is the Commies) were the biggest evil by far in the world.

The fall of the USSR is one of the best days ever

I agree. But for many (including here) - the best thing now would be disintergration of Russia. Here we disagree))))
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2018, 01:34:56 AM »

Exactly. I'm with Pussy Riot. They say that Putin sucks, but stop using him as a scapegoat.
Proto
Estonia
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2018, 01:53:46 AM »

Exactly. I'm with Pussy Riot. They say that Putin sucks, but stop using him as a scapegoat.

Putin sucks, Putin is a scapegoat, collapse of Russia will be the best day ever.
Proto
Estonia
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2018, 01:55:35 AM »
« Edited: December 15, 2018, 05:41:32 AM by Proto »

I have a certificate confirming my very good knowledge of English (passed numerous tests and exams). But - i congratulate you, that you are "better|"))))
How much money does this certificate cost now in Russia? To buy politicians, government officials, positions in federal government, judges, policemen, scientific degrees, diplomas has been common practice in Russia under putin. Can you give us price lists?
Proto
Estonia
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2018, 06:55:54 AM »
« Edited: December 18, 2018, 04:44:01 AM by Gustaf »

How much money does this certificate cost now in Russia? To buy politicians, government officials, positions in federal government, judges, policemen, scientific degrees, diplomas has been common practice in Russia under putin. Can you give us price lists?

I don't give price lists to idiots. Sorry, sir, that's about you... You are not even worthy of being called idiot.. You are even less then it...
I am happy you have exposed  yourself.
Having no arguments he just resorts to insults. A despicable person not worthy to communicate with. I hope everyone here understands now how right is the international   community taking efforts to isolate Russia.
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2018, 07:21:47 AM »

I don't give price lists to idiots. Sorry, sir, that's about you... You are not even worthy of being called idiot.. You are even less then it...
I am happy you have exposed  yourself.
Gentlemen, this is a typical Russian. Having no arguments he just resorts to insults. A despicable person not worthy to communicate with. A typical representative of his nation. I hope everyone here understands now how right is the international   community taking efforts to isolate Russia.

I never hid my feelings about idiots, so - you didn't discover anything new. And remember - no one will ever be able to isolate Russia. It's too big, too strong, and too influential for that to happen. Whether you (or someone else) wants this is irrelevant. Well, even most of idiots understand that. You are an unhappy exception))))
Proto
Estonia
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2018, 08:07:58 AM »

Russia's smol_tchanov has admitted he has price lists for items I listed, but he refuses to give them to me.

Russian, Russian, you are small
You are brainless like a doll
You are full of germs like mice
And a zero is your price
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2018, 08:12:21 AM »

Russia's smol_tchanov has admitted he has price lists for items I listed, but he refuses to give them to me.

And a zero is your price

Sir, don't show yourself to be even bigger idiot, that you are in reality. And Russia was great, is great, and will always be great. Unlike some other countries..
Proto
Estonia
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2018, 09:06:01 AM »

And a zero is your price

Sir, don't show yourself to be even bigger idiot, that you are in reality. And Russia was great, is great, and will always be great. Unlike some other countries..
Your English lexicon is too limited, you are repeating the same words, which makes an unpleasant impression. I would strongly advise you to enlarge you vocabulary.

There lived a Russian man
In a lair, or a den
RTV he used to watch
In his brain to form one notch:
Russia is the greatest land,
Putin is the greatest man.
Other peoples of all sorts
Are completed idiots
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2018, 09:21:34 AM »
« Edited: December 15, 2018, 09:53:07 AM by smoltchanov »

And a zero is your price

Your English lexicon is too limited, you are repeating the same words, which makes an unpleasant impression. I would strongly advise you to enlarge you vocabulary.

In a lair, or a den
RTV he used to watch
Are completed idiots

As i already said, sir - don't show yourself to be even bigger fool then you are in reality. But with your brains (lack of it, in fact) - it's hardly possible.. And your poetry - well, it's impossible to characterize it using normal lexicon))) You are bad clown, bad poet, and bad man, sir. Take it and f..k off, please. If you are able to do even that, of course..

P.S. For me, as Russian, Russia is, naturally,  one of the greatest lands. Surely, it has at least as much rights to pretend at that (though i never made such claim) as Argentina or Estonia... And, as William Faulkner has said: "You don’t love because: you love despite; not for the virtues, but despite the faults.”.
Proto
Estonia
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2018, 09:52:45 AM »

And a zero is your price

In a lair, or a den
RTV he used to watch
Are completed idiots

As i already said, sir - don't show yourself to be even bigger fool then you are in reality. But with your brains (lack of it, in fact) - it's hardly possible.. And your poetry - well, it's impossible to characterize it using normal lexicon))) You are bad clown, bad poet, and bad man, sir. Take it and f..k off, please. If you are able to do even that, of course..

P.S. For me, as Russian, Russia is one of the greatest lands, naturally. Surely, it has at least as much rights to pretend at that (though i never made such claim) as Argentina or Estonia...
You are making errors demonstrating again poor command of English. There should be indefinite articles before predicative nouns. This rule is studied at elementary schools, which proves you bought your fake certificates.  It is not up to such ignorant people to assess my verse.
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2018, 09:58:31 AM »

And a zero is your price

In a lair, or a den
RTV he used to watch
Are completed idiots

P.S. For me, as Russian, Russia is one of the greatest lands, naturally. Surely, it has at least as much rights to pretend at that (though i never made such claim) as Argentina or Estonia...
You are making errors demonstrating again poor command of English. There should be indefinite articles before predicative nouns. This rule is studied at elementary schools, which proves you bought your fake certificates.  It is not up to such ignorant people to assess my verse.

I am not too bothered by articles (BTW - i studied German in school) and nouns. It's more then enough for me, that people understood me fairly well. In England, US, Canada and other countries where i spent parts of my life. Don't indulge in "catching fleas".. But if you have nothing else to do - continue please. I had a verygood laugh reading your posts. Really..
Omega21

« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2018, 10:16:06 AM »

And a zero is your price

Woah my man, why so much hate...

I get some people are still butthurt that the Soviets ruled over them, but most have gotten over it, sh**t happens and you need to move forward.

Your neurotic conspiracy theories and extreme Russophobia are concerning.
Proto
Estonia
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2018, 10:42:05 AM »

I get some people are still butthurt that the Soviets ruled over them, but most have gotten over it, sh**t happens and you need to move forward.

I just responded to direct insults from the Russian troll and "Soviet rule" has nothing to do with my response. I am surprised you haven't noticed them and paid attention only to my adequate response. If someone calls you an idiot what would you do? Express gratitude?
Omega21

« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2018, 10:56:13 AM »

I just responded to direct insults from the Russian troll and "Soviet rule" has nothing to do with my response. I am surprised you haven't noticed them and paid attention only to my adequate response. If someone calls you an idiot what would you do? Express gratitude?

That depends. If you want to be worse than the one who insults you, insulting his whole people is the response.

If someone insults you personally, don't insult "Russians", because no one ever insulted "Estonians", but just you personally.

If you want to prove a point i.e. Russia's leadership is bad, insulting every "Russian" is not helping your point, as I'm sure a lot of them would want a different Russia as well.
Proto
Estonia
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2018, 11:01:43 AM »

Here is my verse extended

In a lair, or a den
RTV he used to watch
Are completed idiots.
And certificate he bought
To perform as Putin's bot
But he failed from the start
With unintelligible chat

To be continued...
Omega21

« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2018, 11:05:44 AM »

Here is my verse extended

In a lair, or a den
RTV he used to watch
Are completed idiots.
And certificate he bought
To perform as Putin's bot
But he failed from the start
With unintelligible chat

To be continued...

You still have not responded.

Why in the hell would you insult a whole people like this?

This is not against one person, it is against each and every Russian. And as far as I have seen, no one has insulted Estonians like this.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Proto
Estonia
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2018, 11:05:52 AM »

That depends. If you want to be worse than the one who insults you, insulting his whole people is the response.

If someone insults you personally, don't insult "Russians", because no one ever insulted "Estonians", but just you personally.

If you want to prove a point i.e. Russia's leadership is bad, insulting every "Russian" is not helping your point, as I'm sure a lot of them would want a different Russia as well.
I wish you had been more attentive. In my posts I never used "Russians", they are about the specific Russian.
Omega21

« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2018, 11:16:01 AM »

I wish you had been more attentive. In my posts I never used "Russians", they are about the specific Russian.

That does not make any sense. If you are insulting someone personally it does not matter what nationality he is. Saying "oh Russian" implies that the root cause of his invalid thinking and arguments is the fact that he's Russian, not anything else.

Imagine saying "Oh Muslim Muslim, you are a terrorist". That implies that being a terrorist is closely tied to being a Muslim, but in reality, it is only true for a fraction of 1%.

I would suggest you stop using blanket terms and writing poetry to insult other users because it's certainly not helping the discussion, and you're portraying yourself as a salty man who just likes to insult people.

If you want your criticism to be valid, be better, not worse.
Proto
Estonia
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2018, 11:22:56 AM »
« Edited: December 15, 2018, 11:26:00 AM by Proto »

That does not make any sense. If you are insulting someone personally it does not matter what nationality he is. Saying "oh Russian" implies that the root cause of his invalid thinking and arguments is the fact that he's Russian, not anything else.

Imagine saying "Oh Muslim Muslim, you are a terrorist". That implies that being a terrorist is closely tied to being a Muslim, but in reality, it is only true for a fraction of 1%.

I would suggest you stop using blanket terms and writing poetry to insult other users because it's certainly not helping the discussion, and you're portraying yourself as a salty man who just likes to insult people.

If you want your criticism to be valid, be better, not worse.
If you fail to see the difference between plural and singular forms, it is your fault not mine. I would suggest to you stop ordering about other forumers and learn linguistics. Or pay for linguistic expertise. I will do what I think is appropriate and continue writing my poem. I don't care a bean for your opinion. My impression your are another reincarnation of that Russia's smoltchanov under a different nick.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies