Apocryphon Atlasia (Official Publication of the Game Engine)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:35:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Apocryphon Atlasia (Official Publication of the Game Engine)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Apocryphon Atlasia (Official Publication of the Game Engine)  (Read 8802 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2019, 08:36:25 PM »

MCDONALDS SALES SKYROCKET FOLLOWING 'BAN MCDONALDS ACT'

Earlier this week, the Ban McDonalds and Chuck-e-Cheese Act, introduced by Congressoman Wulfric (Labor-PA), was brought to the House floor, which would ban all McDonalds and Chuck-E-Cheese restaurants in Atlasia.

Following the bill's introduction, McDonalds has reported record sales numbers. Chuck-e-Cheese has reported similarly.

"The lines are out the door at nearly all of our fourteen thousand plus stores across Atlasia. McDonalds employees and Atlasians are sending a strong message that they want us to stay," said McDonalds CFO David Waterman.

"Can Congressman Wulfric try to ban us next?" Burger King CFO Mark Morris said jokingly.

The bill has met strong opposition in the House, and despite an amendment by Representative Poirot, is expected to fail.

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT LAUDED FOR RESPONSE TO HURRICANE DORIAN

The Adam Griffin administration's response to Hurricane Dorian has been met with widespread praise across the Carolinas.

"FEMA was on the ground early, you could tell that in this case, the government was ready. Even though the storm wasn't quite as bad as initially predicted, we were prepared for anything and ready to respond to those who needed help," said Deputy FEMA administration Sally Shelton.

ATLASIANS CONFUSED ON GREENLAND PURCHASE, DENMARK RESERVES JUDGEMENT

Reaction to the recent movement for Atlasia to buy Greenland, led by Lincoln Councilor Lakigigar and supported by President Adam Griffin, has been met with confusion by many Atlasians.

"It just seems so out of left field, what will this accomplish?" said Dr. Kelly Robertson of Yale University. Initial polling showed that a majority of Atlasians don't feel strongly one way or another.

Official statement from Greenland: "We haven't spoken to anyone from Atlasia at this time and remain reserved until we get an indication from the Atlasian government that this is a serious proposal. We have a longstanding relationship with the people of Greenland, and as always, their best interests are our best interests."
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2019, 03:36:51 AM »

MCDONALDS SALES SKYROCKET FOLLOWING 'BAN MCDONALDS ACT'

"Can Congressman Wulfric try to ban us next?" Burger King CFO Mark Morris said jokingly.

Don't give Wulfric any more ideas Tongue
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2019, 09:44:50 PM »

Well things are kinda quiet now here lol
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2019, 07:35:16 PM »

(On that note I'm particularly interested on what ended up happening with Venezuela, the Kims, the two Koreas and the aftermath of the peace in Asia)
*ahem*
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2019, 07:21:33 PM »

(On that note I'm particularly interested on what ended up happening with Venezuela, the Kims, the two Koreas and the aftermath of the peace in Asia)
*ahem*
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2019, 02:37:34 PM »

Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2019, 02:45:35 PM »

AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2019, 02:48:00 PM »

Maybe if the Senate confirms me you might get answers to your questions.
Speaking of which, if I am confirmed then I absolutely would appreciate requests for stories on specific topics. While I have more than enough original ideas, I think it very important for the Game Engine to deliver the information that the public desires to know about.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies