Most overrated/underrated Senate candidates? Part III (2020)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 12, 2024, 09:16:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Most overrated/underrated Senate candidates? Part III (2020)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Most overrated/underrated Senate candidates? Part III (2020)  (Read 1762 times)
VAR
VARepublican
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2020, 04:17:27 AM »

BUMP
Roll Roons
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2020, 06:03:09 AM »
« Edited: November 04, 2020, 06:27:54 AM by Roll Roons »

Big Bad John lost Harris County by single digits.

In all seriousness, Texas Republicans really exceeded expectations tonight. They held the State House. Sarah Davis unfortunately appears to have lost in her very blue Houston seat, but at least it was by a respectable 4-point margin, and I would think she ran far ahead of Trump.

Crenshaw and Williams won by 14, Taylor by 12, Carter and Wright by 9, McCaul, Roy and Nehls by 7, Wesley got within 3, Van Duyne is leading, and Tony Gonzales won after all the forecasters wrote him off (Dammit Will, why'd you have to retire? You would have held it!!!). I guess the Austin gerrymander held up after all, although they should still probably concede a vote sink. Did anyone expect this?
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2020, 06:18:43 AM »

Big Bad John lost Harris County by single digits.

In all seriousness, Texas Republicans really exceeded expectations tonight. They held the State House. Sarah Davis unfortunately appears lost in her very blue Houston seat, but at least it was by a respectable 4-point margin, and I would think she ran far ahead of Trump.

Crenshaw and Williams won by 14, Taylor by 12, Carter and Wright by 9, McCaul, Roy and Nehls by 7, Wesley got within 3, Van Duyne is leading, and Tony Gonzales won after all the forecasters wrote him off (Dammit Will, why'd you have to retire? You would have held it!!!). I guess the Austin gerrymander held up after all, although they should still probably concede a vote sink. Did anyone expect this?
Yeah really good and I think the GOP can get away with
10-29

1 El paso
1 Rio Grande
3 Harris
3 Dallas
1 Austin
1 San Antonio
Crack the rest of the Rio Grande valley to elect Hispanic Republicans.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies