Congressional Special Election (last call! unstickied after NY-27 final results) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:28:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Congressional Special Election (last call! unstickied after NY-27 final results) (search mode)
Thread note

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Congressional Special Election (last call! unstickied after NY-27 final results)  (Read 167959 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: November 28, 2018, 01:11:21 PM »

It's almost as though Republican accusations of voter fraud only serve to deflect and distract from their own efforts to fraudulently swing elections.

That's Florida politics in a nutshell.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 01:52:32 PM »

I hope Harris loses, he’d be the second worst member of the house, only being beaten out by Steve King

I doubt, unless he literally hates freedom, would be worse than Gohmert.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 07:44:10 AM »

Yeah. Someone should be getting soap on a rope for Christmas  . The NC GOP are such crooks!
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 07:15:11 PM »

Called it:

Else they are cucked. Simple as that. They should investigate all the shenanigans in Florida and Georgia, too.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2018, 10:48:09 AM »

These Republican idiots obviously don't understand that by shielding Harris and the fraudsters are giving one more excuse to the House to refuse seating him and order a new election.

Just say he wasn't actually elected, right?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2018, 07:45:53 AM »

It's not entirely clear if Harris knew exactly what was happening, but it wouldn't be surprising if he knew. He is an extremely fanatical Christian and some of these people feel as if they have a religious right to do whatever they need to do to achieve their goals.

I believe Harris is/was Dowless’s pastor, fwiw.

He should of known. That's what matters. You still cant sell alcohol to 20 year olds because they have fake ids and say you didn't know.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2018, 10:13:36 AM »

If the the dems steal this seat I swear to God I will never forgive them for this.

Ah, the DEMOCRATS are stealing it!?  Tears of joy

And that's an interesting threat. How can you threaten  to do something that you are already doing?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2018, 01:33:32 PM »

If the the dems steal this seat I swear to God I will never forgive them for this.

Triggering the cons! We must be doing something right.  Tongue

If the FBI found 10,000 absentee ballots squirreled away in Dowless's garage, Woodbury would still think the Democrats were stealing the election.

Which reminds me- Do you think there will be in the future a wildfire started because of someone trying to dispose of stolen ballots?

Ah, the DEMOCRATS are stealing it!?  Tears of joy

And that's an interesting threat. How can you threaten  to do something that you are already doing?

ik if bagel did it might be a threat. but woodbury is just a CLOWN.

Don't underestimate clowns. I mean, you wouldn't want to face down Kellywise , would you?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2018, 11:41:29 AM »

He was gonna be the best Governor of Illinois we would have for Representative from North Carolina! Sad
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2020, 09:32:20 AM »

No, but it is funny that the narrative they tried to build up fell flat. Tiffany performed very similarly to Walker in 2018, not like Kelly or Vukmir. Underperforming Trump by a fair amount in a special election is expected in a rural Romney +2/Trump +20 type of district. These results, if you want to extrapolate them, indicate a very competitive Wisconsin in 2020, not a blue wave.
It COULD be indicative of a blue wave, given that Dems haven't completely collapsed in the rurals like both sides were assuming.

It's an overperformance of 2018.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2020, 01:13:47 PM »

No, but it is funny that the narrative they tried to build up fell flat. Tiffany performed very similarly to Walker in 2018, not like Kelly or Vukmir. Underperforming Trump by a fair amount in a special election is expected in a rural Romney +2/Trump +20 type of district. These results, if you want to extrapolate them, indicate a very competitive Wisconsin in 2020, not a blue wave.
It COULD be indicative of a blue wave, given that Dems haven't completely collapsed in the rurals like both sides were assuming.

lol

They lost by 14 instead of 21.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies