Senate Office of NC Yankee (Updated Senate Index) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:02:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Senate Office of NC Yankee (Updated Senate Index) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senate Office of NC Yankee (Updated Senate Index)  (Read 14737 times)
FairBol
United States

« on: August 03, 2022, 07:35:26 PM »

Finally got to see my actual doctor on Friday. Had to pay out of pocket since her new "office" (same office just under her ownership now) doesn't have a contract with my insurance provider, yet.

She doesn't think it is heart or lung, but a sprain/strain in area of my left side or something torn in that side, which almost certainly would be a work place injury. The day before this started, there was a lot of frantic action at work (Friday July 15th) and many instances of heavy lifting above my head, which can cause this type of injury.

She ordered more x-rays which need to be done at a different office and it was too late to do them Friday, so that will be Monday or Tuesday.

As this has progressed, it has fell more and more like a sprain than anything else. According to her, the location can often create misleading pain signals since so many nerves pass through that area, hence all the pain/burning/pins and needles in various parts of my left arm.

Well damn.  Sending prayers and good vibes your way, Yankee...you've got me worried! Get well soon, damnit! LOL.  Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies