Favorite new Democratic Represenative from California
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:15:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Favorite new Democratic Represenative from California
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: ??
Josh Harder

Katie Hill

Gil Cisneros

Katie Porter

Harley Rouda

Mike Levin

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 85

Author Topic: Favorite new Democratic Represenative from California  (Read 3036 times)
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2018, 10:00:20 AM »

They want to tax me more. Any one whos trying to steal my money is a scumbag. The republicans are scumbags too, just less so since they dont want to steal as much

I tolerate taxes when their purpose is justified. That's the difference between me and you.
Strudelcutie4427
Singletxguyforfun
United States

« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2018, 11:27:52 AM »

They want to tax me more. Any one whos trying to steal my money is a scumbag. The republicans are scumbags too, just less so since they dont want to steal as much

I tolerate taxes when their purpose is justified. That's the difference between me and you.

It’s nevef justified. Think about it, the government is a pimp and we’re all working hoes. We’re the ones earning the money, why should Big Daddy Government take any. Like a pimp, govt says they’ll “take care of you” but that’s really just to keep you dependent on Big Daddy G. If the govt just f’ed off and let us keep our own damn money, I think we’d all be better off
YE
Modadmin
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2018, 11:32:06 AM »

It’s nevef justified. Think about it, the government is a pimp and we’re all working hoes. We’re the ones earning the money, why should Big Daddy Government take any. Like a pimp, govt says they’ll “take care of you” but that’s really just to keep you dependent on Big Daddy G. If the govt just f’ed off and let us keep our own damn money, I think we’d all be better off

Because in order for society to prosper, the government needs to provide for certain services (what specific services are included is open to debate).
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2018, 11:33:38 AM »

Think about it, the government is a pimp and we’re all working hoes. We’re the ones earning the money, why should Big Daddy Government take any. Like a pimp, govt says they’ll “take care of you” but that’s really just to keep you dependent on Big Daddy G.

You’ve had this fantasy before, haven’t you?
PragmaticPopulist
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -5.57

« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2018, 12:32:02 PM »

Hill is my favorite based on her campaign. That could obviously change though over time. I like her collected attitude and realizing that she must also represent people who did not vote for her.
YE
Modadmin
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2018, 12:33:19 PM »

Why are people wasting their time replying to a guy who sports the username of an infamous kiddy diddler

To blow off steam.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2018, 04:25:21 PM »

They’re all great, but I have to say Katie Hill followed by Mike Levin.
McGovernForPrez

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2018, 06:12:24 PM »

Have fun without roads, police and safe drinking water. These are the type of things we take for granted but they only exist thanks to government funding. Government can always be improved but whining about taxes just shows your level of entitlement.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2018, 06:18:52 PM »

the trump tax scam raised your taxes dude
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2018, 06:29:46 PM »

Do you even pay taxes? Aren't you a teenager?
Strudelcutie4427
Singletxguyforfun
United States

« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2018, 07:11:39 PM »

I’m 23 and in college. I work full time during the summers but I graduate in the spring. I have a job lined up at a place I’ve been interning at but the earliest I could start is June. I just don’t want the job distracting me from class since I’m on the bubble of cum laude. I have a 3.18 right now
Ye We Can
Mumph

« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2018, 08:53:32 PM »

They all suck, but the reps there sucked more, and the suburbs suck even more
BundouYMB

« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2018, 09:11:48 PM »

I’m 23 and in college. I work full time during the summers but I graduate in the spring. I have a job lined up at a place I’ve been interning at but the earliest I could start is June. I just don’t want the job distracting me from class since I’m on the bubble of cum laude. I have a 3.18 right now

You know, most people don't have the luxury of turning down working for a living because they don't want to be "distracted". The fact that you can do that has nothing to do with your personal merit, you just happened to be born through sheer luck into a situation that afforded you that opportunity. Of course, that's not because you worked any harder than the people your "stolen" money will be going to, but I guess if you had that level of self-awareness you wouldn't be a Republican.

(P.S. I work full time while going to school and I have a 4.0 GPA, but I guess it's really hard to work and get a 3.2, huh?)
ηєω ƒяσηтιєя
New Frontier
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2018, 09:25:16 PM »

They are all just like generic D's to me, all pretty good and equal to me. If I had to pick, Rouda I guess. He got rid of by far the most vile person besides Devin Nunes from the congressional delegation in CA, and did his district, his state, and his country a great service in removing Tyrone from office.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2018, 09:56:57 PM »

How did a thread about celebrating the amazing FFs who triumphed in California become about debating some lowlife cretin's kindergarten-level understanding of how government works? Oh, right, because people can't resist feeding the troll.
AudmanOut
United States

« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2018, 01:29:19 AM »
« Edited: November 17, 2018, 01:37:20 AM by AudmanOut »

They're all REALLY good but probably hill
Cyrusman
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2018, 01:51:32 AM »

It’s truly amazing how many people in this forum are for higher taxes. I don’t understand it. I’m not sure how hard you folks work for your money but to see so many people
Perfectly okay with the governemnt taxing the sh**t out of you instead of that money going into your pocket is just beyond sad.
I work close to 55 hours a week busting my ass. I know the value of a dolar and how hard I work to earn that money. Of course I would be against any politicians who want to raise my taxes and give that money to the government.
unfortunely  we have so many people in this county who depend on the government to fund them and to provide government aid programs.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2018, 02:04:45 AM »
« Edited: November 17, 2018, 02:09:37 AM by Lou Barletta's Teeth »

It’s truly amazing how many people in this forum are for higher taxes. I don’t understand it. I’m not sure how hard you folks work for your money but to see so many people
Perfectly okay with the governemnt taxing the sh**t out of you instead of that money going into your pocket is just beyond sad.
I work close to 55 hours a week busting my ass. I know the value of a dolar and how hard I work to earn that money. Of course I would be against any politicians who want to raise my taxes and give that money to the government.
unfortunely  we have so many people in this county who depend on the government to fund them and to provide government aid programs.

Oh look, one of the Trump MAGAts from Twitter stumbled on to the forums. The world doesn't revolve around you.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2018, 02:27:31 AM »

Oh, gotcha. Feel free to post more shirtless pics then. Smiley
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2018, 02:45:35 AM »

The ignore button really does wonders.
Cyrusman
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2018, 12:05:23 PM »
« Edited: November 17, 2018, 12:08:24 PM by Cyrusman »

unfortunely  we have so many people in this county who depend on the government to fund them and to provide government aid programs.

Oh look, one of the Trump MAGAts from Twitter stumbled on to the forums. The world doesn't revolve around you.

Oh look god forbid someone who’s not a hardcore liberal posting their opinion on a political forum. Newsflash not everyone in the world shares your opinion

Oh and it’s good to know anyone who wants to save their money and not gets taxed like crazy is a Trump “MAGAt”. Good to know
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2023, 07:31:08 PM »

Wonder what all these people think of Hill now...
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -5.91

P P P

« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2023, 08:05:45 PM »

She's still the best out of these
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2023, 08:27:24 PM »

All but Porter and Harder are gone anyway.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2023, 08:53:29 PM »

Rouda
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to: