TX-SEN 2020 Megathread: Early Voting (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:57:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  TX-SEN 2020 Megathread: Early Voting (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TX-SEN 2020 Megathread: Early Voting  (Read 53799 times)
TrendsareUsuallyReal
TrendsareReal
YaBB God
United States

« on: July 09, 2019, 10:55:03 PM »

Hegar seems preferable, people seem to be understating her since she is quite a strong candidate.

Yeah Chris Bell is a loser. I’m not expecting anyone to actually beat Cornyn, and I wish Hegar had run against Carter again since she probably would’ve won that race with two more years of Williamson County hippy growth/bluening. But I support her in the Senate primary out of the rest of the field easily. This race will probably be within single digits no matter what, and there’s the chance of a Trump collapse bringing Cornyn down with him, but that’s still not likely at the moment. The Presidential race will be within 3% here, mark my words.

One of these years soon Texas is gonna hit these people with their head in their asses like a frickin freight train
TrendsareUsuallyReal
TrendsareReal
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2020, 09:06:07 PM »

It happened in the AG race in 2018.
TrendsareUsuallyReal
TrendsareReal
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2020, 02:52:10 PM »

So excited to see jaws drop at the first returns we get in Collin County where people were convinced O’Roruke “maxed out” in 2018
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies