Petition to Recall Fillinovich and Spark498 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:39:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Petition to Recall Fillinovich and Spark498 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Petition to Recall Fillinovich and Spark498  (Read 1731 times)
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« on: November 14, 2018, 06:16:22 PM »

Statement

I will undergo the recall but do not plan to resign. Things have gotten busy IRL and I still remain committed to serving my constituents in the Southern region. I realize that Gov. TM is trying to keep things moving but I have much to contribute. I also understand his frustration at the pace of the Chamber but should not be conducting the duties of the legislature. I am present for most votes and plan to actively participate and write legislation when my responsibilities IRL dissipate. This will be in the next week or so.

I wish you all well and plan to continue serving the Southern region.

-Delegate Spark

Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 06:23:13 PM »
« Edited: November 14, 2018, 06:26:42 PM by Southern Delegate Spark498 »

Let the record show that there has been 3 votes so far - Spark missed 2 of them and Fillinovich missed all 3. I'd consider withdrawing this on Spark if he actually became active, but there have been MULTIPLE times where I/others have called him out on his inactivity, he promised to be more active, then continued to let us down. Time to put your money where your mouth is.

Speaker Elections (Only Hillgoose voted)
Puerto Rico Coin Act (No one voted, had to be reintroduced)
Black Mirror Act (TimTurner and Hillgoose voted, Spark voted after this recall petition started)

I was referring to last session since this session just began. I appreciate that consideration, my activity will improve I can still promise you and my constituents that. Thanks Governor for the transparency.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies