Wedding between fezzyfestoon and Rin-chan
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:33:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Wedding between fezzyfestoon and Rin-chan
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: Wedding between fezzyfestoon and Rin-chan  (Read 3778 times)
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2005, 11:36:09 PM »

Earl Washburn 2006!!! Grin
KillerPollo
Mexico

Political Matrix
E: -3.15, S: -0.82

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2005, 11:39:02 PM »

If you are insinuating that I am against same-sex marriage, you cannot be further from the truth.

DAMN! And I thought you were for real!
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2005, 11:43:43 PM »

If you are insinuating that I am against same-sex marriage, you cannot be further from the truth.

DAMN! And I thought you were for real!

Who invited the Mexican closet homosexual? I know you're gay, it is quite obvious. Come out now. The gig is up. You've been outed!
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2005, 12:17:57 AM »

Marriage is the union of husband and wife in heart, body and mind. It is intended for their mutual joy – and for the help and comfort given on another in prosperity and adversity. But more importantly – it is a means through which a stable and loving environment may be attained.

Through marriage, fezzyfestoon and Rin-chan make a commitment together to face their disappointments – embrace their dreams – realize their hopes – and accept each other’s failures. fezzyfestoon and Rin-chan will promise one another to aspire to these ideals throughout their lives together – through mutual understanding – openness – and sensitivity to each other.

We are here today  to witness the joining in marriage of fezzyfestoon and Rin-chan. This occasion marks the celebration of love and commitment with which this man and this woman begin their life together. And now I will join  you together in marriage.

Who gives this woman in marriage to this man?

A touching moment. I urge our Senators to take note of this loving institution they no longer acknowledge.

If you are insinuating that I am against same-sex marriage, you cannot be further from the truth. This is something I pulled off a website. Had it been a gay marriage, I would have changed the words.

You misunderstood completely. I meant to remind Atlasia that the government did away with ANY official recognition of marriage, gay or straight. I meant nothing towards you except it was a nice ceremony.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2005, 12:23:26 AM »

Marriage is the union of husband and wife in heart, body and mind. It is intended for their mutual joy – and for the help and comfort given on another in prosperity and adversity. But more importantly – it is a means through which a stable and loving environment may be attained.

Through marriage, fezzyfestoon and Rin-chan make a commitment together to face their disappointments – embrace their dreams – realize their hopes – and accept each other’s failures. fezzyfestoon and Rin-chan will promise one another to aspire to these ideals throughout their lives together – through mutual understanding – openness – and sensitivity to each other.

We are here today  to witness the joining in marriage of fezzyfestoon and Rin-chan. This occasion marks the celebration of love and commitment with which this man and this woman begin their life together. And now I will join  you together in marriage.

Who gives this woman in marriage to this man?

A touching moment. I urge our Senators to take note of this loving institution they no longer acknowledge.

If you are insinuating that I am against same-sex marriage, you cannot be further from the truth. This is something I pulled off a website. Had it been a gay marriage, I would have changed the words.

You misunderstood completely. I meant to remind Atlasia that the government did away with ANY official recognition of marriage, gay or straight. I meant nothing towards you except it was a nice ceremony.

Oh. In that case, I agree. I believe in marriage, and Atlasia was wrong to do away with it.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2005, 01:42:35 AM »

Congrats
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2005, 01:48:30 AM »

Thank God.

Of course, according to the act I passed in the Eighth Senate, this has no legal bearing on anything.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #82 on: October 26, 2005, 11:30:37 AM »

Thank God.

Of course, according to the act I passed in the Eighth Senate, this has no legal bearing on anything.

That's very disappointing. Do the regions have the power to make marriage legislation?
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2005, 12:48:37 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/AFEWIKI/index.php/Article_I_of_the_Second_Constitution

Section 5: Powers of the Senate

4.  To establish uniform rules of Naturalization and Alienation, Marriage and Divorce, and Adoption and Emancipation of Minors throughout the Republic of Atlasia.

Which we did through this bill.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2005, 02:07:12 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/AFEWIKI/index.php/Article_I_of_the_Second_Constitution

Section 5: Powers of the Senate

4.  To establish uniform rules of Naturalization and Alienation, Marriage and Divorce, and Adoption and Emancipation of Minors throughout the Republic of Atlasia.

Which we did through this bill.

Shocked! Marriage of all things should not be up to the feds!
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2005, 04:34:18 PM »

I'm seriously disturbed at this -- this -- STRAIGHT marriage! As Don has already said, Atlasia has a tradition here --- ONE man and ONE man! Gah.

Seriously though, happy...fantasy wedding?!

I'm bad at gifts, so I'll just send a check for $3,000. Go nuts.
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix
E: 6.84, S: 5.57

« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2005, 05:20:36 PM »

Ick...well as a random junky thingy...

I've decided that Mrs. FezzyFestoon is pregnant with a girl!

(9 fantasy months later...)  Oh, here's the baby!  We shall name it Courtney Elizabeth!  Oh what do you know, now she's pregnant with twin boys!

(9 fantasy months later...)  Oh, here are the babies!  We shall name one Carson Rhodes and the other Boone Paul!  (Hehe)

And now we have our perfect penthouse on the top floor of the Time Warner Center and a lovely mini-mansion in Vail, Colorado and a Mansion in Bernardsville, New Jersey!  Along with a Land Rover Range Rover and an Audi A4!

You are an EVIL person...  I love Carson Rhodes.... but I wanted the girl to be Haley!  AND BOONE!!! UGH!!! I HATE THAT!!

Rin-chan
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix

« Reply #87 on: October 26, 2005, 05:26:01 PM »

Ick...well as a random junky thingy...

I've decided that Mrs. FezzyFestoon is pregnant with a girl!

(9 fantasy months later...)  Oh, here's the baby!  We shall name it Courtney Elizabeth!  Oh what do you know, now she's pregnant with twin boys!

(9 fantasy months later...)  Oh, here are the babies!  We shall name one Carson Rhodes and the other Boone Paul!  (Hehe)

And now we have our perfect penthouse on the top floor of the Time Warner Center and a lovely mini-mansion in Vail, Colorado and a Mansion in Bernardsville, New Jersey!  Along with a Land Rover Range Rover and an Audi A4!

You are an EVIL person...  I love Carson Rhodes.... but I wanted the girl to be Haley!  AND BOONE!!! UGH!!! I HATE THAT!!

Rin-chan

Grin  Too late now, it would scar the poor things...
Lol You know I love the rest of our lovely lives... lol

Eww...  Courtney, Carson, and Boone are Irish triplets!  We sure got busy...

Rin-chan
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.48, S: 1.74

« Reply #88 on: October 26, 2005, 10:12:01 PM »

Did you two get married in a church are by a state official. Atlasia can not marry anyone, but Atlasia can not stop a church from marrying someone. (Yeah, technicallities, but I did not bring them up in the first place.)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #89 on: October 27, 2005, 12:23:28 AM »

Did you two get married in a church are by a state official. Atlasia can not marry anyone, but Atlasia can not stop a church from marrying someone. (Yeah, technicallities, but I did not bring them up in the first place.)

I purposely left that loophole.  The state recognition part was the concern, not whether religious officials could perform the ceremony.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2005, 12:59:49 AM »

I hereby announce that I was a presiding officer of the church of David Leip Cheesy
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

« Reply #91 on: October 27, 2005, 11:55:13 AM »

I hereby announce that I was a presiding officer of the church of David Leip Cheesy

The *Methodist* Church of David Leip. Get it right. Wink
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #92 on: October 27, 2005, 04:22:42 PM »

Did you not get the memo? There was a schism.
Bleeding heart conservative, HTMLdon
htmldon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.03, S: -2.26

« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2005, 04:31:39 PM »

Did you not get the memo? There was a schism.

You should affiliate with those of us who are Evangelical Davists.
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix

« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2005, 06:20:51 PM »

So... are we legally married or not?  I'm confused...

Rin-chan
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2005, 06:24:34 PM »

This wedding sucked.  Everybody: we're all going to Vegas to go do it properly.  I'll pay for the flights.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2005, 07:48:07 PM »

Rin-chan

Well, once we get the marriage act passed, it will put some doubts to rest. At least until Sam Spade takes it to court.
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix

« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2005, 08:07:04 PM »

Rin-chan

Well, once we get the marriage act passed, it will put some doubts to rest. At least until Sam Spade takes it to court.

Ah, alright, thanks!  I really hope it passes!  Let me know it I can help out at all.

This wedding sucked.  Everybody: we're all going to Vegas to go do it properly.  I'll pay for the flights.

Well... If your paying...

lol

Ask FezzyFestoon.

Rin-chan
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2005, 08:09:02 PM »

Youre paying? Im in! Cheesy
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -4.70

« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2005, 09:32:33 PM »

Youre paying? Im in! Cheesy

I'll actually attend this one. Since I haven't disappeared off to Siberia, I should still own a hotel there....
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies