Wedding between fezzyfestoon and Rin-chan
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:41:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Wedding between fezzyfestoon and Rin-chan
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Author Topic: Wedding between fezzyfestoon and Rin-chan  (Read 3780 times)
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix
E: 6.84, S: 5.57

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2005, 07:55:41 PM »

Congratulations, Fezzy and Rin-Chan!! Grin Smiley

**Hands the two a Hummer full of cheese and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups**

OOOOOOOOOOOH PEANUT BUTTER CUPS!!!!!!!!!!! and a Hummer...

HOLY CRAP!! YOU"RE AMAZING!! I LOVE REESES SO MUCH!!!  Hummers are cool too...

Rin-chan
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2005, 07:56:47 PM »

Do you fezzyfestoon take Rin-chan to be your wife in the estate of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your heart’s deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2005, 07:57:44 PM »

*giggles*

Rin-chan
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2005, 07:59:17 PM »

Do you Rin-chan take fezzyfestoon to be your husband in the estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your heart’s deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him as long as you both shall live?
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2005, 08:01:02 PM »

*blushes*

I do...

*smiles*

Rin-chan
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2005, 08:02:46 PM »

*receives rings*

May these rings be blessed as the symbol of this affectionate unity. These two lives are now joined in one unbroken circle. Wherever they go – may they always return to one another. May these two find in each other the love for which all men and women year. May they grow in understanding and in compassion. May the home which they establish together be such a place that many will find there a friend. May these rings on their fingers symbolize the touch of the spirit of love in their hearts.
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2005, 08:03:01 PM »

wow, the first straight marraige-I'm happy.  Heterosexual two person marragies are a good thing.  But I guess previous gay marraiges are due in part to the incredibly disportionate amount of males who post here.  Anyways, I am settling the Western crisis, and this is a crummy time to do this (but then again love never does have good timing).  So I'll send you a travel packet to wherever your honeymoon is.  Free hotel passes, restaurant gift cerificates, discounts on air fare--that kinda stuff.  Anyways if you ever need marraige counseling, if things get bad I can help.  After retiring from the army (either way the sucession pans out) I plan to return to a life of psychiatrist so If you ever need my services, send a PM.

Once again, congradulations!
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2005, 08:04:48 PM »

wow, the first straight marraige-I'm happy.  Heterosexual two person marragies are a good thing.  But I guess previous gay marraiges are due in part to the incredibly disportionate amount of males who post here.  Anyways, I am settling the Western crisis, and this is a crummy time to do this (but then again love never does have good timing).  So I'll send you a travel packet to wherever your honeymoon is.  Free hotel passes, restaurant gift cerificates, discounts on air fare--that kinda stuff.  Anyways if you ever need marraige counseling, if things get bad I can help.  After retiring from the army (either way the sucession pans out) I plan to return to a life of psychiatrist so If you ever need my services, send a PM.

Thank you for your kind words and good luck in the military, General.

Rin-chan
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2005, 08:05:07 PM »

Fezzyfestoon, in placing this ring on Rin-chan's finger, repeat after me: Rin-chan, you are now consecrated to me as my wife from this day forward and I give you this ring as the pledge of my love and as the symbol of our unity and with this ring, I thee wed.
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2005, 08:05:24 PM »

Despite the increasingly bizarre Midwestern crisis you are both very much welcome to pass through or vacation here, for free even, and if anyone dares harass you, he or she will meet the wrath of my Shoeless Libertarian Vigilante militia. Smiley

Haha, thanks!

Rin-chan
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2005, 08:06:05 PM »

wow, the first straight marraige-I'm happy.  Heterosexual two person marragies are a good thing.  But I guess previous gay marraiges are due in part to the incredibly disportionate amount of males who post here.  Anyways, I am settling the Western crisis, and this is a crummy time to do this (but then again love never does have good timing).  So I'll send you a travel packet to wherever your honeymoon is.  Free hotel passes, restaurant gift cerificates, discounts on air fare--that kinda stuff.  Anyways if you ever need marraige counseling, if things get bad I can help.  After retiring from the army (either way the sucession pans out) I plan to return to a life of psychiatrist so If you ever need my services, send a PM.

Woohoo, thanks!!

We plan on flying the whole congregation to Los Angeles at the Argyle Hotel for the reception and back to New York for the honeymoon so your money will be well spent! Grin

Oh, yes... well spent...

Rin-chan
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2005, 08:09:00 PM »

Rin-chan in placing this ring on FezzyFestoon's finger, repeat after me: FezzyFestoon, you are now consecrate to me as my husband from this day forward and I give you this ring as the pledge of my love and as the symbol of our unity and with this ring, I thee wed.
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2005, 08:11:58 PM »

FezzyFestoon, you are now consecrated to me as my husband from this day forward and I give you this ring as the pledge of my love and as the symbol of our unity and with this ring, I thee wed.

Rin-chan
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2005, 08:17:07 PM »

May you always share with each other the gifts of love – be one in heart and in mind – may you always create a home together that puts in your hearts – love – generosity and kindness.

In as much as  FezzyFestoon and Rin-chan have consented together in marriage before this company of friends and family and have pledged their faith – and declared their unity by giving and receiving a ring – are now joined.

You have pronounced yourselves husband and wife but remember to always be each other’s best friend.

And so, by the power vested in me by the Northeast Region I now pronounce you husband and wife – and may your days be good and long upon the earth.

You may now kiss eachother.
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix

« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2005, 08:18:43 PM »

Ehh?

Ummm...

*puckers lips uneasily*

Fezzy, you don't have to.

Rin-chan
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2005, 08:20:03 PM »

Ladies and gentleman, I now present to you Mr. and Mrs. Chan-Festoon! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix

« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2005, 08:21:23 PM »

Ladies and gentleman, I now present to you Mr. and Mrs. Chan-Festoon! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

YAY!!

*jumps into Fezzy's arms*

Rin-chan
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2005, 08:22:10 PM »

I give you the next Sims 2 expansion pack Grin

Never mind how I obtained it Wink
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2005, 08:22:52 PM »

Woot!  *censored smooch* and loads of rice (that I will be collecting to eat on the honeymoon) and our new Reese's-loaded Hummer!!  And we're off to L.A.!

I would suggest going around West Atlasia.  While I don’t mind you being there at all, someone might accidentally drop gay gas on you, and I don’t think either of you want that! Tongue
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix

« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2005, 08:23:24 PM »

I give you the next Sims 2 expansion pack Grin

Never mind how I obtained it Wink

WOW, THANKS!! I really wanted that!

Rin-chan
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2005, 08:23:46 PM »

Off to the reception!
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix

« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2005, 08:24:01 PM »

I would suggest going around West Atlasia.  While I don’t mind you being there at all, someone might accidentally drop gay gas on you, and I don’t think either of you want that! Tongue

Not particularly lol

Rin-chan
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix

« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2005, 08:25:53 PM »

I would suggest going around West Atlasia.  While I don’t mind you being there at all, someone might accidentally drop gay gas on you, and I don’t think either of you want that! Tongue

That could cause...interesting problems for a newlywed couple...

Haha!  It would definately make for a good story... a sad one, but rather ironic...

Rin-chan
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix

« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2005, 08:26:33 PM »

Hey, honey, where's our reception?  L.A.?

Rin-chan
Rin-chan
rinchan089
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix

« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2005, 08:31:02 PM »

Wow, how lovely! *frolics around Argyle Hotel in wedding dress*

Haha!  You changed your name too!

Rin-chan