Thoughts about the results in Colorado?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:45:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Thoughts about the results in Colorado?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Thoughts about the results in Colorado?  (Read 4996 times)
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: December 25, 2018, 11:52:57 AM »

I really like Neguse, so I hope he runs for Senate. But it’ll probably be Hickenlooper (after a vanity Presidential campaign inevitably flames out) or Perlmutter (who wanted to be Governor but stepped aside for Polis).

Perlmutter hitched his wagon onto the anti-Pelosi movement last month. Definitely sounds like someone trying to mount a Seth Moulton-type outsider Senate bid.

I'm curious to see how much Hickenlooper tracks left in a Senate bid. Dude definitely isn't a progressive hero, that's for sure.
Yeah I’m not enamored with either of them which is why I’d like Neguse to go for it. Cary Kennedy would be pretty good too.

Neguse I think will be too fresh to run in 2020, but I could see Chrisanta Duran (CO House Minority/incoming Majority leader) making a successful run. In fact, if I had to put money down I'd say she's favored to get the nom.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #76 on: December 25, 2018, 04:30:12 PM »

It is mildly interesting how close Larimer County has come to outvoting the entire state of Wyoming.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #77 on: December 25, 2018, 10:56:34 PM »

It is mildly interesting how close Larimer County has come to outvoting the entire state of Wyoming.

That is interesting. And as I noted, Polis won Larimer County by about 13 points.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies