NV Reuters/Ipsos/UVA: UTDH +6
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:38:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  NV Reuters/Ipsos/UVA: UTDH +6
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: NV Reuters/Ipsos/UVA: UTDH +6  (Read 4327 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2018, 04:43:54 PM »

Yeah, I don’t see how you can still justify calling NV a "swing state", especially in a Toss-up or Lean D election, but I’m sure we’ll get a ton of Trump +2-6 polls of NV-PRES in 2020, with Atlas bedwetting and predictions of a Democratic wave everywhere except NV (and NH) ensured. Tongue

The ride never ends.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2018, 04:55:14 PM »

Yeah, I don’t see how you can still justify calling NV a "swing state", especially in a Toss-up or Lean D election, but I’m sure we’ll get a ton of Trump +2-6 polls of NV-PRES in 2020, with Atlas bedwetting and predictions of a Democratic wave everywhere except NV (and NH) ensured. Tongue

The ride never ends.

And we'll almost certainly be mocked for saying that Trump has virtually no chance in Nevada in 2020, and people will say that we have an "obsession" because we don't think that a state which last went Republican at the presidential level in 2004, has two Democratic Senators, a Democratic Governor, and three out of four representatives is an ultratight Toss-Up state. If people could agree that NV is at least a light blue state that Trump isn't going to win unless Democrats are getting massacred (and even then he still might lose it), we wouldn't need to keep talking about it.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies