MA: MassInc: Warren +22
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:28:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  MA: MassInc: Warren +22
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MA: MassInc: Warren +22  (Read 1545 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 01, 2018, 12:34:50 PM »

New Poll: Massachusetts Senator by MassInc on 2018-10-28

Summary: D: 53%, R: 31%, I: 5%, U: 11%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 12:37:57 PM »

We've gotten more polls of Massachusetts in the last week than polls of Montana, North Dakota, and West Virginia in the last month.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 12:44:58 PM »

We've gotten more polls of Massachusetts in the last week than polls of Montana, North Dakota, and West Virginia in the last month.

And this is yet another poll showing Warren underperforming Baker, and by a significant margin. 53% vs. 68%? Baker's personal approval ratings seem to be much higher than Warren's, which is not surprising.
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: 3.91

P P
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2018, 12:55:55 PM »

Warren only up 20 or so in ultra liberal Massachusetts is an awful sign for her nationally.
Senator Incitatus
AMB1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.06, S: 5.74

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2018, 01:06:21 PM »
« Edited: November 01, 2018, 01:12:09 PM by AMB1996 »

Blame the millions of people who live in Massachusetts and support a thriving economy with multiple in-state media sources.

And this is yet another poll showing Warren underperforming Baker, and by a significant margin. 53% vs. 68%? Baker's personal approval ratings seem to be much higher than Warren's, which is not surprising.

The best part of this is that Democrats thought they had a decent hit on Baker by forcing him to publicly admit he's voting for Diehl.

From the look of current polling, it hasn't put any dent in Baker's extreme popularity while Warren has stagnated and Diehl has ticked slightly up. All they did was make Baker more appealing to conservatives (his worst segment of the electorate) and Diehl more appealing to moderates.

Warren and Baker are still clearly extremely safe, but this should put to bed any hope that Warren will outrun Baker.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2018, 02:03:02 PM »

Blame the millions of people who live in Massachusetts and support a thriving economy with multiple in-state media sources.

The best part of this is that Democrats thought they had a decent hit on Baker by forcing him to publicly admit he's voting for Diehl.

From the look of current polling, it hasn't put any dent in Baker's extreme popularity while Warren has stagnated and Diehl has ticked slightly up. All they did was make Baker more appealing to conservatives (his worst segment of the electorate) and Diehl more appealing to moderates.

Warren and Baker are still clearly extremely safe, but this should put to bed any hope that Warren will outrun Baker.

I fully agree. I think Baker will win ~70-30%, while Warren should win ~60-40%, about the same or maybe slightly better than Hillary Clinton did in 2016.
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2018, 02:45:47 PM »

Warren only up 20 or so in ultra liberal Massachusetts is an awful sign for her nationally.

I think the “liberalness” of Massachusetts gets exaggerated.

We are overwhelmingly Democratic, yes. So it’s hard for a Republican to win here. But it is more moderate than people give us credit for. Just my two cents
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2018, 03:02:08 PM »

I think we could've gotten a few polls with Warren leading by upper single digits during a Clinton midterm.
Strudelcutie4427
Singletxguyforfun
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2018, 11:03:31 AM »

Chief Shítting Bull with only a +7 favorable rating in PEOPLES TEPUBLIC OF TAXACHISETTS
AudmanOut
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2018, 06:11:42 PM »

Go Warren!!!
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2018, 11:11:59 AM »

It's really funny that Charlie Baker will outperform her by a substantial margin. I hope Warren doesn't get above 60% because I don't want her to run for president. She may decide against it if her reelection margin isn't too big.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2018, 12:17:21 PM »

It's really funny that Charlie Baker will outperform her by a substantial margin. I hope Warren doesn't get above 60% because I don't want her to run for president. She may decide against it if her reelection margin isn't too big.

Agreed. And it would be even more embarrassing if Baker crosses the 70% mark while Warren fails to break, or just barely gets above, 60%. Warren should be doing as least as well as Ed Markey, who got 62%, if I am recalling correctly, back in 2014 of all years.
The Free North
CTRattlesnake
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2018, 01:51:25 PM »

Chief Shítting Bull with only a +7 favorable rating in PEOPLES TEPUBLIC OF TAXACHISETTS

Winner
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2018, 03:14:05 PM »

Elizabeth Warren will win, but I'd bet that her mov is going to be fairly pathetic.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies