Fox Polls: AZ: Tie ; IN: Donnelly +7; MO: Tie; TN: Blackburn +9; ND: Cramer +9 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:12:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  Fox Polls: AZ: Tie ; IN: Donnelly +7; MO: Tie; TN: Blackburn +9; ND: Cramer +9 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fox Polls: AZ: Tie ; IN: Donnelly +7; MO: Tie; TN: Blackburn +9; ND: Cramer +9  (Read 8245 times)
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: November 01, 2018, 01:55:15 AM »

Interesting, results quite a bit left of where I was expecting for a Fox poll.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 05:49:44 AM »

meanwhile...back in 2016

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=248408.0

Thread: IN-Monmouth: Bayh +6

"Oh, what a relief.  I've been concerned that this one was a goner."

"Nice! Bayh has only lost 1 point in two months regardless of his crappy campaign."

"If Young loses this (which I think is likely), I hope he runs against Donnelly in 2018. "

"Clearly, people were engraving Bayh's tombstone a bit prematurely. He's not a lock by any means, but it's clear that Young can't count on Trump to pull him over the finish line."

"Bayh's favorable are still higher even after all the crap that's come out about him. That family name is gold in Indiana.

Bayh is beating Young by 10 points in the 50+ range and only 2 points in the 18-49 range."

"Bayh is more likely, so I guess tilt dem. This poll does not match other info, especially since I've heard internals on both sides show a tight race. "

Reality: Young 52.1% Bayh 42.4% Brenton 5.5%     

BRAUN WILL WIN...and so will many other GOP candidates

That poll was almost a month out, this one is a little over a week out--in the world of politics that's an eternity's difference and as such the two aren't really comparable, and this is a generally right-leaning poll while Monmouth was left-leaning.

Though I still think 50/50 Indiana is gone we're not going to see this poll end up 15+ points to the left of the result.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies