Fox Polls: AZ: Tie ; IN: Donnelly +7; MO: Tie; TN: Blackburn +9; ND: Cramer +9 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:18:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  Fox Polls: AZ: Tie ; IN: Donnelly +7; MO: Tie; TN: Blackburn +9; ND: Cramer +9 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fox Polls: AZ: Tie ; IN: Donnelly +7; MO: Tie; TN: Blackburn +9; ND: Cramer +9  (Read 8115 times)
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« on: October 31, 2018, 06:41:55 PM »

Donnelly leading by 7 seems like a real stretch, even if it is extremely reassuring that he's still in it. McCaskill's tie isn't great, but at least she isn't down. She might still be in it too. In spite of those two making dumb ads that denigrate the Democratic base, we need them in the Senate. Arizona kind of looks weird to me. It's possibly realistic but I'm fairly certain that it will be voting to the left of Missouri and Indiana at the very least. Heitkamp is undeniably toast though.
Even with her expected loss, it would still make my night for Democrats to either not lose any seats, or even gain one. That's indicative of a good night overall for the House and gubernatorial races too. Please let this happen!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies