Dynasties and Empires - Gameplay Thread (End of 1521) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:22:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Dynasties and Empires - Gameplay Thread (End of 1521) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dynasties and Empires - Gameplay Thread (End of 1521)  (Read 10693 times)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« on: November 04, 2018, 07:38:59 AM »

Proclamation from the King of France

After careful considerations, I have decided I will not participate to this election and instead back his majesty the King of England Henry VIII

King Henry VIII is by far much more qualified than the Habsburg candidate who hasn’t reached adulthood yet. The Holy Roman Empire needs an emperor qualified given all the troubles they are facing. Electing a child, and who is landless, will instead be incapable of maintaining peace inside the Holy Roman Empire. The Archduke of Austria literally proclaimed that his goal will be to find a suitable realm for his brother should he be elected. As he’s not ready to renounce to any of his possessions, that means one thing : starting a war to get an additional territory for the Habsburgs.

Furthermore, King Henry VIII has proved himself to be a careful diplomat and has negotiated with the Kingdom of France this agreement below suitable to both of the Kingdoms, something a 15 years old wouldn’t be able to do.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

xKingFrancis
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 08:00:56 AM »

The king of France congratulates the newly Holy Roman Emperor for his election.
The king of France is pleased to announce the betrothal of his daughter, princess Charlotte to the king of Scotland

xFrancis
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 10:00:17 AM »

The King of France is pleased to announce the birth of his daughter, princess Madeleine
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 07:14:10 PM »

The King of France is pleased to announce the betrothal of his son prince Henry with Princess Anna Jagiellon

xKingFrancis
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2018, 05:53:49 AM »

Proclamation from the King of France on Pope Leo X
It is with great sadness that I heard about the passing of Pope Leo X, a man dedicated to the well being of the church. Sadly, I'm deeply persuaded that his Holiness has been murdered . Leo X's health deteriorating suddenly isn't a coincidence. The King of France will conduct an investigation on this matter and hopefully the truth will be revealed.

I rise today to commemorate his legacy. The King of France openly proclaims his support on the Pope's last actions regarding the indulgences and Martin Luther , who should be heard. The King of France is now openly favourable for the hosting of a general council of the Church.

As for the question of the Crusade, I believe that Leo X's main goal was to improve the well being of the christians in this area. With all due respect, I believe some other ways than a crusade would be used to achieve this goal.

In catholic brotherhood,
King Francis
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2018, 09:38:46 AM »

Albrecht von Hohenzollern, Grandmaster of the Teutonic Order

On the passing of Pope Leo X, it has reached the knowledge of the Teutonic Order that a new Pope must be selected to replace him. As such, we support Cardinal Albert of Brandenburg, the Elector of Mainz, to replace Pope Leo X as Albert is a wise and respectable cardinal who will continue the legacy of Pope Leo X. On the idea of the pope being murdered, while there is no evidence of foul play for now, it is the idea of the grandmaster that all servants of the Pope in his final day of life are questioned extensively in order for the truth of a murder, if it did happen, to be out and for the culprits to be caught and dealt with effectively.
Grand Maester,
What is your opinion about the indulgences?
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2018, 01:55:50 PM »

Proclamation from the King of France on trade
The King of France is pleased to announce these following agreements have been successfully negotiated:
xFrancis

xFrancis

xFrancis
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2018, 04:30:23 PM »

xKingFrancis
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies