Dynasties and Empires - Gameplay Thread (End of 1521) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:53:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Dynasties and Empires - Gameplay Thread (End of 1521) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dynasties and Empires - Gameplay Thread (End of 1521)  (Read 10650 times)
Dereich
YaBB God

« on: November 04, 2018, 02:42:01 PM »

A Proclamation on the King of the Germans

I, the Sultan of Sultans, the emperor of Rome, the sovereign of sovereigns, the dispenser of crowns to the monarchs on the face of the earth, the shadow of the God on Earth, the Sultan and sovereign lord of the Mediterranean Sea and of the Black Sea, of Rumelia and of Anatolia, of Karamania, of the land of Romans, of Dhulkadria, of Diyarbakir, of Kurdistan, of Azerbaijan, of Persia, of Damascus, of Aleppo, of Cairo, of Jerusalem, of all Arabia, and of many other lands which my noble fore-fathers and glorious ancestors (may God light up their tombs!) conquered by the force of their arms and which my August Majesty has made subject to my flamboyant sword and my victorious blade, Sultan Selim Khan, believe my input into this choice of German King should be heard.

I heartily endorse my good friend, King Henry of England. King Henry is a friend to all Islam and I thoroughly enjoy doing business with him. I foresee his election meaning great things for myself and for all Dar al-Islam. The German electors should feel lucky that he has deigned to allow them to name him their ruler.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies