MA-Western New England University: Baker +38 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:39:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  MA-Western New England University: Baker +38 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MA-Western New England University: Baker +38  (Read 4107 times)
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« on: November 02, 2018, 10:28:53 PM »

beker isn't even a rino he's is a full democrat (right to kill babies, "climate change", muh immigrants...) and massachusetts politics starting to look more like that od north korea than us of a

This guy would get 90% of the vote in a Republican primary against RINO Tom. Smiley

I'm not really interested in that, I am interested in whether or not what he alleged is interesting and/or true.  In my humble opinion, it is neither, and he appears to be a grade-A dumbass.  The fact that he is a Republican should have little to no bearing on how I evaluate him OR myself politically. Wink

Yeah, but you're a baby killer Hitlery voter and he's not. Therefore, 90-10 victory for grade A dumbass. Wink

He’s a Republican either because he likes to be quirky and unique or because it’s a requirement to get into his dad’s country club.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 04:14:31 PM »

beker isn't even a rino he's is a full democrat (right to kill babies, "climate change", muh immigrants...) and massachusetts politics starting to look more like that od north korea than us of a

This guy would get 90% of the vote in a Republican primary against RINO Tom. Smiley

I'm not really interested in that, I am interested in whether or not what he alleged is interesting and/or true.  In my humble opinion, it is neither, and he appears to be a grade-A dumbass.  The fact that he is a Republican should have little to no bearing on how I evaluate him OR myself politically. Wink

Yeah, but you're a baby killer Hitlery voter and he's not. Therefore, 90-10 victory for grade A dumbass. Wink

He’s a Republican either because he likes to be quirky and unique or because it’s a requirement to get into his dad’s country club.

Duh, everyone at my dad’s county club became a Democrat after Timmy’s Realignment of 2016, don’t be an idiot.

(My dad doesn’t belong to a country club, LOL.)

Suburban women, especially those with a college degree are primarily fueling the Democratic trend in most suburbs. I don’t expect men like your dad to shift much. At the same time the rural white trash in the countryside keeps tacking right.

You can deny this all you want as you desperately try to clutch onto the days of the 2004 map but it’s not gonna help you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies