AZ NBC/Marist: Sinema +6 H2H, +3 with all candidates (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:33:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  AZ NBC/Marist: Sinema +6 H2H, +3 with all candidates (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AZ NBC/Marist: Sinema +6 H2H, +3 with all candidates  (Read 7063 times)
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.25, S: -6.50

« on: October 30, 2018, 06:18:51 AM »

What a surprise, good polling shows something different than the crappy online and R polling we have gotten for the past couple weeks.

Lets see what else Marist has in store.
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 07:48:40 AM »
« Edited: October 30, 2018, 07:51:52 AM by Senator-Elect Zaybay »

Omg, you do realise this is 2018, not 2012 right? Unskewing polls is one of the most ridiculous things ever.

So, you really believe Latinos will vote at a higher Rate in the 2018 MidTerm (19%) than in the 2016 Presidential Election (15%) when Democrats argueably had the highest Turnout in an Election ever? This defies common sense.
That is a complete falsehood. Democrats had rather low turnout in 2016, its literally the reason Clinton lost WI and had close margins in a handful of other states.

It should be noted that EV, polling, and other factors point to higher Hispanic turnout, but whatever fits your narrative.
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 08:35:30 AM »

Omg, you do realise this is 2018, not 2012 right? Unskewing polls is one of the most ridiculous things ever.

So, you really believe Latinos will vote at a higher Rate in the 2018 MidTerm (19%) than in the 2016 Presidential Election (15%) when Democrats argueably had the highest Turnout in an Election ever? This defies common sense.
That is a complete falsehood. Democrats had rather low turnout in 2016, its literally the reason Clinton lost WI and had close margins in a handful of other states.

It should be noted that EV, polling, and other factors point to higher Hispanic turnout, but whatever fits your narrative.

LOL, How many Hispanics live in WI. Comparing the Hispanic Vote in WI to AZ is just BS.

Hispanics were at 11% Nationally 2016, in many Western States they were above that....

AZ: 15%
NM: 40%
CA: 31%
CO: 12%
TX: 24%

Hispanic Turnout will be higher in 2018 compared to previous MidTerms I will grant you that. However it will not be performing at Presidential Levels or above that and that's was very wrong here.

When did I say Hispanic voters in WI? it seems to me that I said
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Anyway, as I said before, polling suggests that it will be above presidential numbers, or at least meeting it, same with the AA vote.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies