CBS News / YouGov: Braun +3 (IN), Sinema +3 (AZ), Tied in FL (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:41:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  CBS News / YouGov: Braun +3 (IN), Sinema +3 (AZ), Tied in FL (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CBS News / YouGov: Braun +3 (IN), Sinema +3 (AZ), Tied in FL  (Read 5307 times)
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 28, 2018, 10:19:29 AM »

I wouldn't read too much into polls that were conducted over the past few days ...

Haha.

Anyway, these all look about right, although FL might be an outlier? I’ve never understood why people thought IN was Lean or even Likely D (@Nate Silver), and it should be obvious that AZ definitely isn’t Lean R. Overall, not bad for Rs. I hope they poll Montana as well.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2018, 01:58:30 PM »

Actually there's a good chance we can find out how things will go pretty early I. The night. While the initial exit polls are likely going to be trash(they have been in every single recent election), we can probably get a good idea of how things will go throughout the night. If Braun defeats Donnelly that kills any Senate hopes the Democrats in the crib, if McGrath defeats Barr in Kentucky that means the Democrats almost certainly have the house locked up

Pretty much, yeah. Conversely, if Braun and Barr are both doing much better than expected, we’ll be getting ready for a very long night.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 01:01:44 AM »

IN, MO, ND are all must-win states for the GOP given how ugly the 2020/2022 Senate landscape is for them.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies