Mattis okays sending Marines to the border
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 07:07:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Mattis okays sending Marines to the border
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Mattis okays sending Marines to the border  (Read 1401 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2018, 06:49:07 PM »

This is not America. So sad that we have this situation with a deranged political party taking rash action and ignoring serious problems. We are on the cusp of a fascist regime. I sure hope that we get a blue wave next week and that leads to some sense of moderation from the Republicans or I honestly fear we become Germany in the 30's.
Anti-Bothsidesism
Somenamelessfool
United States

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2018, 07:03:47 PM »

This is not America. So sad that we have this situation with a deranged political party taking rash action and ignoring serious problems. We are on the cusp of a fascist regime. I sure hope that we get a blue wave next week and that leads to some sense of moderation from the Republicans or I honestly fear we become Germany in the 30's.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2018, 07:05:55 PM »

Lol.  This is America..  Do you realize that every President in recent times has deployed troops to the border at some point?  You've got to be joking.
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2018, 07:54:44 PM »

True, if this was America, they'd be sent to kill more Yemeni children for Saudi Arabia's religious war.
It's war. People die. Bfd. I'm sure a lot of German/Japanese children were killed to save the world from fascism.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2018, 11:12:14 PM »

True, if this was America, they'd be sent to kill more Yemeni children for Saudi Arabia's religious war.
It's war. People die. Bfd. I'm sure a lot of German/Japanese children were killed to save the world from fascism.

Fascists like Saudi Arabia don't fight against fascism.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2018, 10:54:35 AM »

I was surprised to find that the Posse Comitatus Act does not apply to the Navy, of which the USMC is part.

It is legal. 
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2018, 12:00:57 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies