MI EPIC-MRA: Stabenow +7 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 08:12:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  MI EPIC-MRA: Stabenow +7 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MI EPIC-MRA: Stabenow +7  (Read 2603 times)
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« on: October 25, 2018, 07:50:54 PM »

The surge is real. I'm from Michigan and was at the James rally. 4,000 people there and 6,000 rsvped . The lead is down to single digits right now and that's if you believe the polls. The race is close to margin of error right now. I don't know anyone voting for Stabenow besides 2 people who always vote dem all the swing voters I know are voting for James. James ads are working. Stabenows negatives are up big time

Want to put money on it? Honest question. I'll put up a contract on predictit giving you 8 to 1 odds

Arrogance isn't the best kind of response.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 05:49:23 PM »

The surge is real. I'm from Michigan and was at the James rally. 4,000 people there and 6,000 rsvped . The lead is down to single digits right now and that's if you believe the polls. The race is close to margin of error right now. I don't know anyone voting for Stabenow besides 2 people who always vote dem all the swing voters I know are voting for James. James ads are working. Stabenows negatives are up big time

Want to put money on it? Honest question. I'll put up a contract on predictit giving you 8 to 1 odds

Arrogance isn't the best kind of response.

Nor is sanctimoniousness. And that says nothing whatsoever about the pure irony ore content of your own post.

BTW, there was nothing arrogant about my post. An 8 to 1 odds offer in this case is a ready source of earning money. What you blithely refer to as arrogance was a flat-out moneymaker for me.

What I meant by arrogance is that you so casually dismiss the arguments that other people put forth.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies