NV Reuters/Ipsos/UVA: UTDH +6 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 04:42:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  NV Reuters/Ipsos/UVA: UTDH +6 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NV Reuters/Ipsos/UVA: UTDH +6  (Read 4321 times)
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« on: October 24, 2018, 08:35:32 AM »

Of course Atlas is buying thus garbage Roll Eyes Come on, people, you’re really going to throw PPP (which actually has the best track record for polling NV) for this? How many Democrats are honestly going to vote for Mr. “I was 99% against Trump, now he’s the best thing that’s happened in this country”? Are Indies going to break for him this year of all years? We’re not talking about a guy who won by a landslide 6 years ago.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 02:40:36 PM »

Someone remind me who called me a joke for calling this Lean R?

You are. It’s not a Lean R race, unless the big red wave is real. Reuters is trash.

Agreed Reuters is trash, they had Beto winning which unfortunately we all know isn’t true.

BUT other polls have Heller winning too.

You mean like PPP, which was pretty much spot on in 2016?
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 04:55:14 PM »

Yeah, I don’t see how you can still justify calling NV a "swing state", especially in a Toss-up or Lean D election, but I’m sure we’ll get a ton of Trump +2-6 polls of NV-PRES in 2020, with Atlas bedwetting and predictions of a Democratic wave everywhere except NV (and NH) ensured. Tongue

The ride never ends.

And we'll almost certainly be mocked for saying that Trump has virtually no chance in Nevada in 2020, and people will say that we have an "obsession" because we don't think that a state which last went Republican at the presidential level in 2004, has two Democratic Senators, a Democratic Governor, and three out of four representatives is an ultratight Toss-Up state. If people could agree that NV is at least a light blue state that Trump isn't going to win unless Democrats are getting massacred (and even then he still might lose it), we wouldn't need to keep talking about it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies