MT: MTN-MSU: Tester +3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:03:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  MT: MTN-MSU: Tester +3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MT: MTN-MSU: Tester +3  (Read 4658 times)
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 22, 2018, 09:12:27 PM »

College poll with decimals from several weeks ago.

*sigh*

Realllllly wish we could get someone else to come in here so we don’t have to settle for this or that farcical Tester +24

Yeah, no Mason-Dixon poll this year, unfortunately.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 09:22:33 PM »

That fat fingerless f*** needs to go down. #SendTrumpReinforcements

I'm sorry, but this is absolutely disgusting. We can argue over policy, and heck, it's even mostly within bounds to insult his looks, but it's really messed up and beyond the pale to bring his tragic injury in to this. I hate my governor Greg Abbott, but I would never insult him in that fashion and make fun of his disabilities.

Says the guy who is in favor of running a racist Dixiecrat campaign against Tim Scott and who was disappointed when he found out that Rosendale didn’t have a speech impediment because it would hurt him in the debates, lmao
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 09:40:47 PM »

This Graphic though seems odd to me

Tester ahead with older Voters especially those 65+ is a little bit suspicious.

Nah, that’s actually believable in a state like Montana, and keep in mind that it’s not a particularly large lead anyway. The crosstabs look fine, and so does the topline/margin. It’s probably the best snapshot we’re going to get of this race before election day.

Anyone want to guess what their MT-AL poll will show? I’ll say Gianforte +3.5 Tongue
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2018, 04:23:10 PM »

These mail-ballot polls probably make it easier to reach voters in more conservative rural areas. Even before the election, it should have been obvious that this was more accurate than all the Tester +9 polls or whatever. Montana isn’t as "elastic" as many here are making it out to be.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies