CO YouGov: Polis +12 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:50:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  CO YouGov: Polis +12 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CO YouGov: Polis +12  (Read 1385 times)
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« on: October 22, 2018, 03:14:45 PM »

This is astounding. If Polis wins by double digits, I think that he might very well help Weiser, Young, and Griswald in their races, and could even help both Crow and Mitsch Bush in their congressional races. Colorado is reacting strongly against the Trump Administration. This year looks like it will be a virtual repeat of 2006 in this state.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 03:29:32 PM »

This is astounding. If Polis wins by double digits, I think that he might very well help Weiser, Young, and Griswald in their races, and could even help both Crow and Mitsch Bush in their congressional races. Colorado is reacting strongly against the Trump Administration. This year looks like it will be a virtual repeat of 2006 in this state.

CO is just too educated a state to not have a big backlash against Trump

I'm very well aware of that. I was just highlighting how this year seems to be turning into a repeat of what happened 12 years ago. And I've helped to contribute it in a way, given that I've already turned in my ballot and voted for all statewide Democratic candidates except for Griswald.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 04:43:58 PM »

I'm not sure if I would go as far to say that Colorado is a "Safe Democratic state", but it certainly is moving beyond swing state territory.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies