FL CNN/SSRS: Gillum +12 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 08:23:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  FL CNN/SSRS: Gillum +12 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL CNN/SSRS: Gillum +12  (Read 10168 times)
ON Progressive
OntarioProgressive
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -8.70

« on: October 21, 2018, 10:32:15 AM »

This.
ON Progressive
OntarioProgressive
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 12:30:46 PM »

I'd rather trust independent pollsters than internals, I've been working on the ground plus other polling suggest a much bigger win than that. But I guess limoliberal is gonna be limoliberal.

I'm not even sure those "internals" are real, given that it's a random reporter reporting them and only showing margins, not even mentioning actual numbers.
ON Progressive
OntarioProgressive
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 01:50:42 PM »

I honestly don't see how you can be a Gillum/Scott voter.  It defies all logic and reason.

Swing voters certainly aren’t the brightest despite their portrayal as magical RINO Tom-esque unicorns in the media
I mean, Gillum is running as the anti-Scott.  

Gillum: "Scott has screwed up our state for the past 8 years.  Let's not elect another 4 years of him, even if he goes by a different name!"

Florida Voter: "I agree!  Let's bring change to Tallahassee!"

Rick Scott: "I'm running for Senate!"

Florida Voter: "Ooh!  Our economy is nice, and he handled the hurricanes really great!!"

Bill Nelson: "Uh...Red Tide Rick!  I'm an astronaut!"

Florida Voter: "I'm voting for Scott!  Sure, I think he's corrupt from Tallahassee, but I trust him to have federal control of my life, not to mention the lives of 300 million other Americans!"

I mean...do Florida voters REALIZE they have to go through these types of mental gymnastics?!

The problem is you're assuming they're doing any mental gymnastics or justifications. They are not.

That's true. These type of voters are too dumb to even be able to do either of them.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies