FL CNN/SSRS: Nelson +5 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 04:09:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  FL CNN/SSRS: Nelson +5 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL CNN/SSRS: Nelson +5  (Read 4625 times)
Junior Chimp

« on: October 21, 2018, 09:50:16 AM »

What a JUNK from CNN again! Gillum ain't up 12 Points.

Scott has a 63-17 Approval when it comes to his response to "Michael". It could very well be that Republicans are underpolled in the Panhandle. If that's the case you'll get these sort of Numbers.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 09:58:23 AM »

Scott has a 63-17 Approval when it comes to his response to "Michael". It could very well be that Republicans are underpolled in the Panhandle. If that's the case you'll get these sort of Numbers.

Everything I don't like is junk! And it's Fake News CNN!!1!

Trumps JA in FL is waaay to low.

Every Poll that Clinton News Network has conducted have Democrats up...doesn't make sense.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 10:10:06 AM »

Everything I don't like is junk! And it's Fake News CNN!!1!

Trumps JA in FL is waaay to low.

Every Poll that Clinton News Network has conducted have Democrats up...doesn't make sense.

Imagine being dumb enough to think CNN is biased towards Clinton...

They are. Liberal Media. Nuff said.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2018, 02:08:35 PM »

In the new NBC News/WSJ National Poll Trumps JA is 45-52 among Likely Voters...YET CNN claims Trump is - 8 in FL. That is garbarge by CNN.

CNN polled thus far in Texas, Tennessee, Arizona, Nevada, Missouri and Florida AND except for Texas they have Democrats up in every other Poll.

CNN/USAToday/Gallup was a very decent combination but they stopped after the 2004 Election. Since then is has gone a long way down for CNN.

MAN, I wish Bill McInturff & Fred Yang who are the braintrust behind the NBC/WSJ Poll would poll Statewide Races. They are both a ton better compared to every other Pollster. They correctly predicted Clinton winning the Popular Vote in 2016 despite losing the EC.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2018, 04:07:22 PM »

In the new NBC News/WSJ National Poll Trumps JA is 45-52 among Likely Voters...YET CNN claims Trump is - 8 in FL. That is garbarge by CNN.

CNN polled thus far in Texas, Tennessee, Arizona, Nevada, Missouri and Florida AND except for Texas they have Democrats up in every other Poll.

CNN/USAToday/Gallup was a very decent combination but they stopped after the 2004 Election. Since then is has gone a long way down for CNN.

MAN, I wish Bill McInturff & Fred Yang who are the braintrust behind the NBC/WSJ Poll would poll Statewide Races. They are both a ton better compared to every other Pollster. They correctly predicted Clinton winning the Popular Vote in 2016 despite losing the EC.

They are both only one poll. Both could be right, both could be wrong. But just go by the averages. Will Nelson win by 5? Probably not. But is Trump's approval 45-47%? Probably not.

Here are Trumps JA in every State CNN/SSRS has polled this year...
AZ 39/57
FL 43/51
MO 51/45
NV 45/51
TN 49/48
TX 49/48

CNN/SSRS says that the Likely Florida Electorate next month will be 40-37-23 D/R/I, a D+3 Electorate YET if you look at the Ballots that have already been returned it's 44R/38D/17I.

If you look at past MidTerms in FL

2006 FL-GOV Exit Poll
R 40
D 36
I 24
http://edition.cnn.com/ELECTION/2006/pages/results/states/FL/G/00/epolls.0.html

2010 FL-GOV Exit Poll
R 36
D 35
I 27
https://richardcharnin.wordpress.com/2012/06/16/2010-florida-and-ohio-governor-elections-how-the-unadjusted-exit-polls-were-forced-to-match-the-final-recorded-vote/

R 35
D 31
R 33
http://edition.cnn.com/election/2014/results/state/FL/governor/#exit-polls

If we have a D+3 Electorate in FL that would be the first time in History in a MidTerm.

Do you really believe Trumps JA in Florida is worse than in NV? I don't think so.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2018, 04:31:04 PM »

Atlas: I hate trolls

Atlas: *interacts with obvious trolls regularly; consistently debates troll like 2016 and hofoid knowing that they only empower trolls to continue being annoying*

Democrats = Angry Mob like Trump says and Trolls as well.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies