AZ Data Orbital: Sinema +5 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:14:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  AZ Data Orbital: Sinema +5 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AZ Data Orbital: Sinema +5  (Read 3849 times)
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« on: October 26, 2018, 08:23:33 PM »

Here we go...I told you so.

AZ Pollster Data Orbital admit their Poll last week showing Sinema ahead by 5 was off...

http://chamberbusinessnews.com/2018/10/26/where-is-the-blue-wave/

Well, I was the first one who never believe in this Sinema + 5 crap.

Their model was +9 GOP while the current electorate is +11 GOP.

Looks like Sinema could still have the lead, just smaller than +5.

Remember AZ-08 had a +20 GOP (48-27 GOP) mail-in advatage but Debbie Lesko only ended up winning by 4.8.

Have you read the Article. Their Pollster admitted the AZ Senate Race "Leans R" at this Point with new EV Data. Yes, Hillary won Indies but not by almost 20 Points like "Data Orbital" was suggesting in their Poll.

I didn't see anything in the article that said the Senate races "Leans R". Besides, you are reading far too much into early voting totals. It could be that Republicans are burning up most of their overall vote in early voting.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 08:52:48 PM »

AZ Pollster Data Orbital admit their Poll last week showing Sinema ahead by 5 was off...

Remember AZ-08 had a +20 GOP (48-27 GOP) mail-in advatage but Debbie Lesko only ended up winning by 4.8.

Have you read the Article. Their Pollster admitted the AZ Senate Race "Leans R" at this Point with new EV Data. Yes, Hillary won Indies but not by almost 20 Points like "Data Orbital" was suggesting in their Poll.

I didn't see anything in the article that said the Senate races "Leans R". Besides, you are reading far too much into early voting totals. It could be that Republicans are burning up most of their overall vote in early voting.

Then you better read this...

"Although many have the race in the “tossup” category, Khalaf thinks the race seems to be leaning to the right because of the turnout numbers."

You put "Lean R" in quotes which implied that the article specifically stated that. But you seem to be emotionally invested in winning this race, so post whatever makes you feel better.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 09:02:29 PM »

Then you better read this...

"Although many have the race in the “tossup” category, Khalaf thinks the race seems to be leaning to the right because of the turnout numbers."

You put "Lean R" in quotes which implied that the article specifically stated that. But you seem to be emotionally invested in winning this race, so post whatever makes you feel better.

Quite the oppsite it. You Democrats can never admit that you were wrong her after gloating about this Poll for 48 Hours last week like "Data Orbital" is best, etc.

Nobody was wrong, she has lead in most credible polls or been close. You are too caught up looking at early numbers which more often than not are faulty are predicting elections. Independents will play a big part in deciding the race and Sinema will certainly get Republican votes.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies