FL-Kaiser: Nelson +3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 11:35:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  FL-Kaiser: Nelson +3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL-Kaiser: Nelson +3  (Read 1841 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: October 18, 2018, 11:36:26 AM »

Senate: TCTC/Tilt D
Guv: Lean D/Likely D
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 02:00:29 PM »

Useless poll. This was conducted before the hurricane made landfall. I can't wait to see the panic here when the polls show Scott with comfortable leads. The hurricane bump is real.

This poll is from two weeks ago, but I really think those of you expecting the hurricane to affect the race significantly are going to be very disappointed. This is a national race, not a local race, and most voters have already made up their minds. The idea that Scott is going to surge to 6-10 points leads this late in the race, in this environment, is ludicrous.

I highly doubt Scott will get a massive bump from the hurricane, but even a small bump would be pretty bad for the Dems. I guess we'll see eventually. All the good pollsters are currently avoiding FL due to the hurricane.
I think whatever bump he gets is cancelled out because of all the displacement that happened. You can say that Mathew sealed the deal for Trump in North Carolina with the displacement. Else, I think he would of had half the margin!
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2018, 02:16:01 PM »

At its worst the hurricane negatively impacted only 1 media market, Panama City Beach. Some politicos think it will hurt Republicans by about net -20000 votes. Dont think Voldemort gets a huge bump

And that's like what? .2% of the vote in Florida? Maybe .3 if people "forget" to vote?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies