IN Vox Populi: Donnelly +10 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 09:13:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  IN Vox Populi: Donnelly +10 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IN Vox Populi: Donnelly +10  (Read 2939 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: October 18, 2018, 07:52:15 AM »

Yeah. I think they need to focus on McCaskill, Heitkamp and MAYBE Nelson. This definitely limits the GOP to gain 2 seats realistically or 3 seats on a REALLY GOOD night (looks like Voldemort would be a top VP pick in 2024 for Pence if he makes it).  They would still have to hold Heller and Flake's seats and have problems with the Zodiac Killer and Corker's seat if things really go to sh**t for them.

My #HotTake is that this poll confirms that there is about 95% probability that there will be between 49 to 53 GOP senators in 2019.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 08:56:48 AM »

Yeah. I think they need to focus on McCaskill, Heitkamp and MAYBE Nelson. This definitely limits the GOP to gain 2 seats realistically or 3 seats on a REALLY GOOD night (looks like Voldemort would be a top VP pick in 2024 for Pence if he makes it).  They would still have to hold Heller and Flake's seats and have problems with the Zodiac Killer and Corker's seat if things really go to sh**t for them.

My #HotTake is that this poll confirms that there is about 95% probability that there will be between 49 to 53 GOP senators in 2019.

Donnelly is by no means in the clear, no matter what this junky pollster says. Democrats need to go all in on him, McCaskill, Nelson and Tester in these last two weeks. Heitkamp is and has been DOA.

That is what we are going to do and that is why I make this prediction.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies